Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do normies see autistics as retards?

they probably see the""high functioning""" autistic as normal enough to justify bullying them

Yes, and they see them as cringe.

They only think autistic sub 5 men are retarded and cringe tho.

Autistics foids are cute and endearing, and autistic chad is fun to be around and great personality

they probably see the""high functioning""" autistic as normal enough to justify bullying them
we creep them out thats why they bully us not socially acceptable to bully someone with down syndrome tho.

depends on severity and looks tbh.

Yes, due to the fact that we tend to project our own minds on other people. Normies would view autistic people using themselves as reference.

Can confirm.

I am retarded enough for the system to put me in care homes and psychwards, but my social team and local county government members say I am ''more than fit and able to function'', and they use that justification for me to rot and pay for social care costs, which other people in the asylum don't cos muh ocd, or adhd or something bullshit meme illness

Yes, due to the fact that we tend to project our own minds on other people. Normies would view autistic people using themselves as reference.
so normies just project all their deepest inadequacies on autistics? like the shit theyre afraid they are?

brutal. if u aint a giga high iq autist then its just detrimental tbh
damn didnt know it was that bad why cant normies just stop being judgy its not like theyre perfect in any way either.

Can confirm.

I am retarded enough for the system to put me in care homes and psychwards, but my social team and local county government members say I am ''more than fit and able to function'', and they use that justification for me to rot and pay for social care costs, which other people in the asylum don't cos muh ocd, or adhd or something bullshit meme illness
~It´s all a fucking joke.

damn didnt know it was that bad why cant normies just stop being judgy its not like theyre perfect in any way either.
normies hate deviance, they hate anything that isn't like them, be it physically, mentally, emotionally. They are all programmed to think and look the same and anything different will always be mocked and be made negative.

normies hate deviance, they hate anything that isn't like them, be it physically, mentally, emotionally. They are all programmed to think and look the same and anything different will always be mocked and be made negative.
fuel

society will kill itself with this mindset and burn to the ground and never progress. shits retarded.

society will kill itself with this mindset and burn to the ground and never progress. shits retarded.
and we are witnessing society kill itself in real time. just look outside or go to california. we are doomed .

and the ironic thing is that autists are the ones who have advanced civilisation to where it is today. Newton, Tesla, Einstein, Michelangelo.

and the ironic thing is that autists are the ones who have advanced civilisation to where it is today. Newton, Tesla, Einstein, Michelangelo.
Tesla was so based.

I don't think normies think that differently of "autists" probably the same. For example when they see retards and mental patients and react, and are just not able to spot obvious severe mental illness and see it as something cringe, lolcow, wacky instead of like a direct psychiatric problem that needs medical help (medicated with ZOG drugs)

he was an og incel. he married a pigeon lmao, it doesn't get more truecel than that. newton is another og incel.
married to a pigeon what a giga autist kek.