Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL do normies lie allot about having great social lives?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
no seriosly becuase most normies i knew seemed very depressed and incel like as well do most normies lie about there situation besides having a gf? do tehy not hang out with much people themselves? i always got the idea that they didnt do much either and are all borderline incels

they are narcissit and are retards who have no idea what to do

I'm pretty sure, yes. This is also why social media can be such suifuel because people there do their best at deceiving success and joy. I think sub-7 men are all having more or less a shitty time unless they managed to nail a relationship with a virgin in teens.

Yes, and I hope they all rope

20% real 80% larp

I'm pretty sure, yes. This is also why social media can be such suifuel because people there do their best at deceiving success and joy. I think sub-7 men are all having more or less a shitty time unless they managed to nail a relationship with a virgin in teens.

How they feel and what it looks like on the outside (especially on social media) are very different. Better off that us but not that much.

Most are narcissistic and believe their own lies

I also have my persona I'm just honest here on the site