Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies have a term for us?

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
We have the NT & non-NT dichotomy, but do they have anything in words to describe what we are?
Do they know we exist?

Losers

Now, they called us Incels, win.

Rapists, despite us being virgins

The greatest threats to humanity.

IlieknothingREAL said:
Rapists, despite us being virgins

Yeah. We are gay and yet want to rape women, we are rapists and yet virgins, we are cynical PUA players and yet socially inept losers, we are part of the almighty patriarchy and overprivileged and yet total losers. We are gay virgin rapist loser overlords.

Bad personality havers

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w[/video]

Normies know that there are weirdo, virgin and autistic sub-humans out there. They just don't waste their intimacy filled lives thinking about us. Only failed normies think about us. Like the nu-males beta orbiters white knight cucks over /r/inceltears.

However if you look at BBC news, The Guardian, NYtimes and other blue-pilled news organizations, You'd notice that they prefer to call us misogynists.

Just lol at them.

I am personally a "rotter" but for normies I am a loser.

I don't care what people think about me. I find it amusing when people are called faggots, virgins, niggers, retards and they get so upset over it. It must really hurt their self esteem and narcissistic image so they start looking for revenge, in fact it's probably how most conflict starts. Fuck people and fuck their opinions

I was recently called "batshit insane" by one of my online "friends". He is so fucking bluepilled, it's not even funny anymore.

"School shooter" "creep"

Well that's what I've been called :,(

Normies don't aknowledge the existance of subhumans. We are like anti matter to them.

normies in the know call us incels. normies out of the know just don't acknowledge us, unless we stare at a stacy wrong. in which case all they call us is gross as they sit there and white knight the emotional infant stacy