Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do normies DM each other?

earming

earming

Officer
★★★★★
Do regular people DM ever each other, or do they only enter into dialogue in person or in virtual group chats? because when I try to text people they always ghost and ignore me. it frustrates me but regular people probably only are ever motivated to DM over text if they're texting a foid or something, that would make sense to me as they're retarded depraved cattle.

Isolation

why 'lol'
It’s true what you say they don’t bother dming with other guys but ya they’ll be glued to their phones once a foid responds to their dm

It’s true what you say they don’t bother dming with other guys but ya they’ll be glued to their phones once a foid responds to their dm
i thought so; every normie is so weak and such a simp, it is really sad to see

i thought so; every normie is so weak and such a simp, it is really sad to see
Yea like you said they’re depraved cattle

Quoting a post I’ve seen before, I don’t feel bad that the elites take advantage of them and yea treat them like the cattle they are

They are doing this hundreds of times a day nigga

They are doing this hundreds of times a day nigga
are you sure of it? i think normies only ever dm each other when they want drugs or are going to visit their friend or something.

are you sure of it? i think normies only ever dm each other when they want drugs or are going to visit their friend or something.
Yes bro, I have gotten glimpses of normies phones and usually they are texting. These normies who got Snapchat and Instagram have got many people in the DMs, you could scroll for ever!

I got to see my younger cousins Snapchat and he had got hundreds of people added on there and countless messages.

Yes bro, I have gotten glimpses of normies phones and when I do I see they are texting. These normies on Snapchat and Instagram have got many people in the DMs, you could scroll for ever!

They do. You are just not valuable enough for them

Yes bro, I have gotten glimpses of normies phones and usually they are texting. These normies who got Snapchat and Instagram have got many people in the DMs, you could scroll for ever!

I got to see my younger cousins Snapchat and he had got hundreds of people added on there and countless messages.
that's brutal. thanks for your input i appreciate it

that's brutal. thanks for your input i appreciate it
Their mobile phone is an endless sea of messages and contacts. That’s why normies are addicted to social media. Foids have got 10-100x the amount of messages which is one reason why they are even more addicted & obsessed with social media.

Yes but the real question is, wtf do they talk about. I have zero communication skills