Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies actually believe their platitude or why are they so obsessed with the fact that the and society is fine while in reality it's going shit?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
We and suicidal people are the only that realize that living life on this shit planet is a shitty deal. On the other hand normies seem to be happy or are they really? Are they just cooing or do they live in a different universe than us to where their thoughts and platitudes actually work

They are happy. Or content I guess I should say.

They are happy relatively speaking. Relative to us.

Normies are happy because they lead happy lives. They have literally no reason to give a fuck about muh wE lIvE iN a SoCiEtY bullshit
They are happy. Or content I guess I should say.

They are happy relatively speaking. Relative to us.

Last edited:
Foids live on another planet. I look on my FB feed, and the foids are traveling and having the time of their lives, the males look old, and unhappy.

Normies believe their platitudes because it worked for them. If you're of decent to slightly above average appearance, things just happen

Normies believe their platitudes because it worked for them. If you're of decent to slightly above average appearance, things just happen

We and suicidal people are the only that realize that living life on this shit planet is a shitty deal. On the other hand normies seem to be happy or are they really? Are they just cooing or do they live in a different universe than us to where their thoughts and platitudes actually work
Gigacoping