Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Nordic, German, Dutch, Austrian people share a great deal of genetic history?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I notice looking at a map:

Austria-on-Europe-Map.jpg

That these countries all connect roughly in a vertical line. They also seem to produce pretty phenotypically similar people.

Are the people of these nations pretty similar in many ways, and is there a shared genetic lineage?

It seems like these are the countries that produce the greatest proportions of similar looking Chads and even high tier Stacy types. I believe this region is likely humanity's genetic peak physically.

Last edited:
Brazilian females > EU West females.

So no, they are not at the top tier genetics of the world, at least for females.

Probably. Similar to how East Asians are all light skinned and taller compared to darker skinned southeast Asians. And in Europe, the people in the south are shorter and darker skinned

So no, they are not at the top tier genetics of the world, at least for females.

Men will always have a broader preference for different races and types of women than women will for different types of men.

This is known fact. Blackpill 101. Therefore any discussion over which female is better than another will always be broader for men.

But if you ask women, they tend to have much narrower views of what types of men are attractive. If you look at the types of guys that do extremely well in Tinder experiments, they tend to most commonly have phenotypes that match those you'd expect from this list of countries. ie. "Aryan" looking guys.

Sure, these are the classic Germanic countries. Even the Meds are said to have been much more Germanic before the mixing with slaves and the Muslim invasion.

Last edited:
Men will always have a broader preference for different races and types of women than women will for different types of men.

This is known fact. Blackpill 101. Therefore any discussion over which female is better than another will always be broader for men.

But if you ask women, they tend to have much narrower views of what types of men are attractive. If you look at the types of guys that do extremely well in Tinder experiments, they tend to most commonly have phenotypes that match those you'd expect from this list of countries. ie. "Aryan" looking guys.
Yes, i agree.

I'm German/Slovakian. I got robbed facially.

As german i can legit say most of middle and northern europe is tall chad central, difference is not big. Fuck why am i only a 5'6 manlet :feelsbadman:

Dont know dont fucking care

As german i can legit say most of middle and northern europe is tall chad central, difference is not big. Fuck why am i only a 5'6 manlet :feelsbadman:

That's what I'm thinking. I think these people are all "Germanic" as @Gyros_Pretcel said, and this cluster of countries is the natural birthplace of Chad (and to a lesser extent Stacy).

Its kind of obvious that they do tbh

If youre nerdic you cant be incel, I LOL @ the light eyed light haired guys here larping as incels

Do you really think that? Well, at least you're loyal to your race as a black/mixedcel.

I think BR women are really ugly on average.

They’re the physical peak of humanity but unfortunately they’re probably gonna be bred out of existence JFL

We're the master race for a reason. Literal sons of the eternal creator, which is evident by our inventive, faustian spirit

Yes they are, numbskull. They are germanic.