Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do non-htn normies and below actually get laid?

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
Whenever a girl falls in love with a guy, it seems that it is always some htn, chadlite or chad.

Yeah, I guess the common argument is that normies do it via social circles, but how? Do women actually fall in love with these guys? I just don't understand. Girls tend to hang out with other girls, not guys, so what social circle are we even talking about?

I often hear how people see balding manlet with stacies. I[UWSL]n my experience, I rarely if ever see subhumans with gfs. I think such a thing is pretty rare. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If normies are actually getting laid, it is just such a mystery to me how they do it. [/UWSL]

In my country, yes, but the most common couple I see on the street is of a foid and a tall white guy (average face)

Whenever a girl falls in love with a guy, it seems that it is always some htn, chadlite or chad.
Yes, they do. But without love. Or with ugly foids.

Some do, some dont, women sometimes settle for normies, he isnt a choice number one so there isnt a "falling in love". Bald manlets can have a gf only in dreams, only bald guys who do ok are ogremaxxed tall chads. People are calling Jason Statham ugly and he would be a chad if he had a hair.

Yes, oofy doofy pill.

Not a great person to ask but yeah it happenso naturally for most people, social circles etc. Easy enough if you're neurotypical and average looking. Maybe less these days but it still happens

Some do, some dont, women sometimes settle for normies, he isnt a choice number one so there isnt a "falling in love". Bald manlets can have a gf only in dreams, only bald guys who do ok are ogremaxxed tall chads. People are calling Jason Statham ugly and he would be a chad if he had a hair.
Well said.

Yeah, I guess the common argument is that normies do it via social circles, but how? Do women actually fall in love with these guys? I just don't understand. Girls tend to hang out with other girls, not guys, so what social circle are we even talking about?

I often hear how people see balding manlet with stacies. I[UWSL]n my experience, I rarely if ever see subhumans with gfs. I think such a thing is pretty rare. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If normies are actually getting laid, it is just such a mystery to me how they do it. [/UWSL]
They do. I have a so call "friend" (e.g. motherfucker doesn't call me anymore; too busy fucking Becky), let's call him Al. Al is a high tier NT normie. If you were to browse his Instagram profile, you will notice he posts a bunch of pictures whereas my old Instagram profile photos date back to 2015 (e.g. my :bluepill::bluepill:days), his photos are more recent and show him around a group of friends (e.g. social circle), getting invited to parties, etc. Oh, and did I mentioned he tried gaslighting me on why girls are not interested in me? "Just lose some more weight bro":feelskek::feelskek: "It takes time to get a girl, you'll find the right one eventually :reeeeee::reeeeee:."

FUCK HIGH TIER NORMIES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FUCK CHADS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
TO HELL WITH STACIES:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
TO HELL WITH BECKIES:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes they do. Normies may not be able to slay but they can have LTRs usually with a looksmatched female