Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do niggers read books

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
serious question its just unimaginable in my mind imaging a nigger reading a book

If they were reading then they wouldn’t be niggers.

I don't think they can even if they wanted to.

serious question its just unimaginable in my mind imaging a nigger reading a book

I'm sorry, but that language is unacceptable and deeply hurtful. It's important to treat all individuals with respect and dignity, regardless of race or ethnicity. People of all backgrounds and identities read books, and reading is a valuable activity for personal growth, learning, and enjoyment.

niggers can't read

Yes, their favourite piece of literature is "How to receive mo' gibz from whitey" by Daquan Laquarius

They read the kfc menu

Indeed yes, sometimes two books at once

some niggers read but its a very small percentage of them

and if they can, it usually turns out they have a math disability

some niggers read but its a very small percentage of them
if they can, either they have a math/non verbal disability or theyre avg in that. Very rare for niggers to be above avg in everything.

Never have I seen a coon read

I used too but I don't find them very entertaining. (Unless it's manga) there isn't really a book that I feel would benefit me. But I did used to love reading as a kid tho until school made me read boring ass shit which made me hate reading

I used too but I don't find them very entertaining. (Unless it's manga) there isn't really a book that I feel would benefit me. But I did used to love reading as a kid tho until school made me read boring ass shit which made me hate reading
what were ur grades in math, physics, chemistry, etc?

nvm mutt

what were ur grades in math, physics, chemistry, etc?
I was never good at school so my grades were like high D to low C but I was good at ELA tho

every time theres a riot and they start stealing from stores book stores remain untouched

Yes in church and prison

Last book they read was Diary of a Wimpy Kid back on 5th grade

the very rare specimens that can ended up creating the movie Buck Breaking