Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do negresses like white men?

Do black women like white men?

• Yes

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Don't know

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Like do you think jbw type stuff works on them? I've read that they reply the least to white men in online dating services compared to other races of women but men also reply less to them. I've also heard black or partially black women irl say that they wouldn't date whites or that they don't like whites. At my school I've seen lots of black male+white female couples but only one white male+black female couple.

Apparently like 80% of black women in the US are fat. I think much more than that still look good: some of them have pretty good fat distribution and I think they have higher bone density and muscle mass which would make them heavier (obviously not enough to account for this but it helps a little) and I don't think they include foids who aren't very black. Do you think that an ugly white guy could get a top 20-30% negress?

Last edited:
I would be careful to choose the meek petite ones that actually look human cuz the other ones are dangerous and more masculine than you

They like goodlooking men, just like all women.

stop being a coal burner

filthy european coal burners did a mess with us brazilians

This was intended to be the last bit, before we were interrupted.

Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Nothing new.

In the youth commune, I overheard a certain Somali girl speaking of Latino males. She said this:

"I'm gonna marry a Mexican man! I don't want Black guys." (Castizos)

She was a very, very dark-skinned Black girl. This is how she looked:

View attachment 555406

In a transportation van, I heard a young Black girl speaking of White males:

"I'm done with Black guys. White Only!"

The SMV of the White male is such that foids of all races develop strategies to obtain them.

Finally:

Now then, let me show you something:

View attachment 555407

Black/Pinay Female - Castizo Male

When I was eighteen, two Somali boys called me a "future school shooter" because of my severe ASD-related social dissociation and severe anxiety.

filthy european coal burners did a mess with us brazilians

71lKQ801wiL.jpg

Negros and white foids like BBC. From what I’ve heard online ugly white guys have best chance with unwesternized Asian foids. But I ain’t going to Kim jong uns country just to fuck women, and interracial relationships are disgusting anyways.

But I ain’t going to Kim jong uns country just to fuck women, and interracial relationships are disgusting anyways.

Poverty in SEA will be resolved when STEM migrants from Japan and Korea arrive to breed with the locals.

Too bad no one reciprocates to boons except for niggers for the most part, mang

sometimes it work, sometimes it won't. negress aren't really sick with the white flu

They like goodlooking men, just like all women.
this
JBW doesn't exist. It's Just Be Chad regardless of race.

Also why would you even want them. they're ugly, likely low IQ, smell bad and will treat you badly.

Cope thread, i've noticed more Black women on tiktok thirsting for wm

I could show you YouTube channels where Black women fantasize about cuckqueaning white women and taking white men for themselves. Shit was pretty hilarious tbh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not the ugly ones like me for sure

Go on r/Raceplay it will change your view on black women forever :feelshaha:

Most of the foids regardless of race desire white men just like how most of the men regardless of race desire cumwhores.

of course, black women love white men. It's just society and other men not preferring black women that hold them back.

They worship them like gods

Hood negresses no. Suburban yes

At least that’s what I’ve witnessed

They like black men but do not respect them.
They respect white men but do not like them.

Maybe the other way around, idk

In my experience.

The last black girl I spoke to about this said the white guys she dated were "too nice"...yeah because you don't go for the nice black guy you go for Pookie and Ray Ray

Last edited: