Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do my college roommates ever have sex?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
These are my 3 apartment roommates:

1. Some guy who has a receding hairline (although it could be worse it's not the worst one i've seen), vandyke, Peter Parker glasses, and is kinda chubby. It makes him look 30 instead of 22.

2. some 5/10 normie who is slightly chubby but not much. his face aint' chubby one bit but his nose is slightly big and he ain't no chad at all.

3. some really introverted dude who is reclusive and is 21 but looks 16/17. His talking sounds a bit quiet but deep-voiced (but without sounding like an alpha male deep voice). He's clean shaven and is a 5.5/10. mogs me for sure. he's told me he's never dated before. i bet he's a virgin. he's real reclusive.

none of them are into partying, two of them are sports writers and often very busy, but the 2nd one has his group of friends including female friends he met from journalism or something. i once saw a blond stacy come to the apartment because he was gonna walk her to the metro but they're only friends. she went to another college in same area.

but i never have seen them bring a woman over. do they go to her place? do they ever get laid? do they ever date? if they get laid in their rooms i wonder how they sneak her in so easily and not make any sound.

roommatecels, do your roommates bring women over? do they have GFs?

A lot of normies aren’t fucking as much as you think and virginity in your early 20’s isnt abnormal these days. This is why you can’t really know you’re incel until your mid 20’s. There’s a reason the average age of people on incel forums is always early 20’s with high turnover rate.
Some of you fucks unironically just need to meet more people somehow. :feelsUgh:

A lot of normies aren’t fucking as much as you think and virginity in your early 20’s isnt abnormal these days. This is why you can’t really know you’re incel until your mid 20’s. There’s a reason the average age of people on incel forums is always early 20’s with high turnover rate.
Some of you fucks unironically just need to meet more people somehow. :feelsUgh:
nope. most 20 year olds have had sex before. normies do have sex. it's not even debatable. this idea that most men are incels is a fucking myth.

it could be true that normies who are SINGLE won't fuck regularly (although some might depending on the circumstances) but don't assume they don't get laid. that's bullshit.

nope. most 20 year olds have had sex before. normies do have sex. it's not even debatable. this idea that most men are incels is a fucking myth.

it could be true that normies who are SINGLE won't fuck regularly (although some might depending on the circumstances) but don't assume they don't get laid. that's bullshit.
Why aren’t your roommates bringing different girls every week to fuck then? I didn’t even say most people are incel I just said it’s more common and even non incel normies aren’t having sex as much as you think unless they have a gf.

Why aren’t your roommates bringing different girls every week to fuck then? I didn’t even say most people are incel I just said it’s more common and even non incel normies aren’t having sex as much as you think unless they have a gf.
My roommates are often busy and travel a lot as sports writers and they never party

Yea he admitted that already
No I didn’t admit to doing that because I never have seen them bring a woman in

Besides, I only said I fantasize about voyeurism never engaged in it and I don’t fantasize about my roommates fucking women anyway

1. Some guy who has a receding hairline (although it could be worse it's not the worst one i've seen), vandyke, Peter Parker glasses, and is kinda chubby. It makes him look 30 instead of 22.
decent chance a virgin. If not a virgin then on a dry spell
2. some 5/10 normie who is slightly chubby but not much. his face aint' chubby one bit but his nose is slightly big and he ain't no chad at all.
least likely to be a virgin, probably still on a dry spell
3. some really introverted dude who is reclusive and is 21 but looks 16/17. His talking sounds a bit quiet but deep-voiced (but without sounding like an alpha male deep voice). He's clean shaven and is a 5.5/10. mogs me for sure. he's told me he's never dated before. i bet he's a virgin. he's real reclusive.
In all likelihood a virgin
but i never have seen them bring a woman over. do they go to her place? do they ever get laid? do they ever date? if they get laid in their rooms i wonder how they sneak her in so easily and not make any sound.
Dry spells are far more common than you think, and virginity isn't super rare either (although I do agree most men at 20 have gotten laid at least once before.)

As far as I can tell only 2 out of 6 of us guys ever gets any (1 of whom very rarely). Surprising amount of :bluepill: thinking though still. A couple of them are maybe slightly :redpill: but still :bluepill: at heart.

Most guys are incels, welcome to reality

Your roommates are either incels or nearcels.

roommatecels, do your roommates bring women over? do they have GFs?
All the time. Dude wasn't even trying to hide. His gf literally lived in the apartment even though she was not supposed to. They had fights and serious dramas a couple of times but never broke up. It was either he or his gf sitting on the couch, occupying the TV the entire time. Cranking up the volume to the degree that I was barely able to study and had to stay at school late at night to get all my work done.

My roommate during my freshman year was worse. He brought girls back all the time and was even low-inhib enough to fuck right next to me (it was 3am-ish, I was awake cuz jet lag). Most of the time, he would just text me asking me when I would be back. Before I came back, he would always use air-freshener to cover the smell.

That's why I'm now willing to pay plenty just so I can live alone in a relatively quiet neighborhood. Fuck normies. Fuck sexhavers. I hate them all.

Most guys are incels, welcome to reality
nope. these roommates of mine get mogged by most of the guys on my campus expect the asian guys ofc

thanks for the hope man