Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do mutilated American penises really look like that?

Thread theme ngl

Is it bad/disgusting? i don't want to click on this

Every numale redditor insists on the importance of the foreskin in attracting mlady, it's all about size tho, no one cares about your flap

Foreskin is disgusting. Makes your dick look like a worm

My doctor gave me a good cut. Some doctors give you a botched cut and you are fucked for life. I can care less about the sensitivity I'm losing. Cumming is gonna feel the same. Also if your have a rough dick head use coconut oil, it'll help. At least that's what I did after destroying my dick from long fap sessions.

Lol, im arab and my dick circumsized looks like that too. and WTF do you mean by Americans?? the only indigenous people in the USA are the Native Americans... American is a nationality not ethnicity

It’s over for botchedcels

Truly disgusting tbh. Kikes are very sick and twisted.

i know about the cleaning under the forskin shit people complain about but circumsized boys where fucking mutilated and their pos family and parents let it happen. im envious of people with foreskin.

Yeah. Fuck Kellogg.