Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do millennials or zoomers have it worse?

Who is more fucked?

• Millenials

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Zoomies

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
For a while I thought millennials really had it bad. But in comparison to zoomers, I now think they had a pretty good life.

In their early childhood they got to experience a pre-internet world, where everyone still preferred going outside and social dynamics weren't all fucked up. The only video games were early consoles like the NES, which despite being so simple were still fun due to their novelty, but not so stimulating as to become addictive. In fact many kids had to go their friends house to even access video games so it was inherently a social activity.

This continued into their adolescence, when there was still a lot of things to enjoy IRL like going to the mall, the skate park, pulling pranks on people, etc. At the same time they got to experience the early internet, which was a whole new world to explore, but not yet plagued by smartphones and social media. They really got the best of both worlds.

And millennials still got to experience normal dating for a while. I've noticed that not many millennials are incel, they're more likely to be MGTOW because they were able to get relationships well into their 20s before women became completely ruined. The turning point for millennials was around 2008 when the recession happened, and smartphones and social media started to take off. Even then they got a few more years of decent life, especially the ones still in college.

Although things started to get really bad in the mid-2010s, before going into nightmare mode in 2020, I think millennials at least got to enjoy their youth to the fullest, and got a strong footing to prepare for the world of shit we're going into.

Whereas zoomers lived most of their youth in the deteriorating landscape of the 2010s, never experiencing the simpler, more wholesome world of before smartphones, social media and SJWs. Many have become completely fucked up and unable to function in the world, suffering from mental disorders, becoming shut-in NEETs. And now they're thrust into this clown world of chaos and confusion.

Of course the same kind of comparison could be made between millennials and boomers. Boomers really lived the best life of any generation in history, and they get to die right before the world collapses after they squeezed every last drop of joy and hedonism out of it. But at least millennials had their own golden years. I don't think zoomers had anything like that. The closest would be when they were kids playing online games with their friends. Which is pathetic compared to prior generations.

I hyper facemog turkish zoomers but still khhv because I am 5'7.

It's the beginning of the end for non-fashionmaxxed zoomer RICECELS like me

millenials grew up in the 90s? if that's correct then they easily got pussy because there was no social media or online dating apps at the time and that was also before cultural zionism got to its worse

You at least have some opportunities to kpop/prettyboy max. You have to get good at makeup, possibly get plastic surgery. Though if you're too short it own't work.

zoomfaggots have it worse. subhumans born into the era of smartphones. zoomfaggot culture is being a fortnite playing turbowigger making gay tiktok videos. no one mires them

You at least have some opportunities to kpop/prettyboy max. You have to get good at makeup, possibly get plastic surgery. Though if you're too short it own't work.
I don't want to kpopmaxx, it's gay

millenials grew up in the 90s? if that's correct then they easily got pussy because there was no social media or online dating apps at the time and that was also before cultural zionism got to its worse
Exactly. They did have things like myspace in their teen years. But that was way tamer. Really it was the combination of social media with smartphones, allowing people to bring that shit into every aspect of their lives, that was the KO punch.

early zoomers are a little bit better I guess. still pathetic af though. all they remember is the late 00s at most

But are you a racist East Asian though? That will hold you back because those groups are accused of being neutral but self hating at the same time

But are you a racist East Asian though? That will hold you back because those groups are accused of being neutral but self hating at the same time
My eczema is holding me back, jfl at being racist

zooms they are even lower T than millennials

millennials like me are failed normies, we should have got that pusi when it was cheaper and easier to obtain. but we were priced out of the market due to slow speed of adaption.

now I am a wizard :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

zooms they are even lower T than millennials

millennials like me are failed normies, we should have got that pusi when it was cheaper and easier to obtain. but we were priced out of the market due to slow speed of adaption.

now I am a wizard :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Truly if you're a wizard there's no turning back. Should come to wizchan if you haven't already. Only you have to pretend to be volcel and can't post max, although I prefer that.