Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Do men like being complimented instead of constantly being put down and insulted?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Wish a girl would call me sweety or honey and spoil me

If she has to ask (reddit of all places too), the relationshit is already over. The names are supposed to be organic, cultivated by experience emotion and personality. JFL if you let your gf have reddit run your relationshit.

Hey pay piggy, got anything for your master, slave. Teehee.

I just want a hug.
If she has to ask (reddit of all places too), the relationshit is already over. The names are supposed to be organic, cultivated by experience emotion and personality. JFL if you let your gf have reddit run your relationshit.
This is what happens when you ascend. You will just become a cuck unless you are chad

you know it's over when she says it's her "first relationship"

that's not what she's talking about though. this is about pet names not compliments
The names are supposed to be organic, cultivated by experience emotion and personality. JFL if you let your gf have reddit run your relationshit.
this is also true however

I want to get called "hubby" :feelsbadman:

To be fair, I wouldn't like her calling me "beautiful" or "handsome" I would know she'd be telling a lie. I'd think she's being dishonest and then I'd know she'd be manipulative.

The names are supposed to be organic
I'll never be in a relationship but I 100% agree with this person
Nicknames and cute relationship words are supposed to be organic and hopefully at least a little unique or tuned to your specific relationship with another person. I can't stand just every fucking person saying "baby" to each other over and over again. Pisses me the fuck off.

I guess it's just the romantic in me that would fucking try just a little harder so our bond is stronger.
Fucking normies piss me off how they get rewarded for being dumb fucks that are handed every fucking thing in their life.

Yes, I like to be treated like a human being.
Did it really take this long to realize this?
full

I LIKE BEING CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN AND INSULTED
:)