Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do men have a biological clock?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This past week or so has been miserable for me. I've spent hours every day just fantasizing about women, being in a relationship with them, even marrying them and having children and being a happy family. It wasn't a crush or anything, I did it with like 6 different women, all attractive women that are/used to be work acquaintances.

Anyway, I think it's cause I'm getting old and I'm becoming more and more desperate. I mean, I'm no looker now, but with age it's only getting worse, and my chances get lower every day.

Th conflicts between these haunting thoughts and the thoughts of me hating women's vile nature and the way they manipulate men/whore around with Chad is causing me great pain.

Youre just horny, its normal

Yes. You'll get older and older and you will continue to be alone, with no progeny. Even degenerate foids realize this sooner or later. Nobody wants to be alone and childless. It's best to have children early on for the best sperm and egg quality. Also you don't want to be in your 50s or 60s when your offspring is in college.

But it's over. We will never breed because we are subhuman. Still I try. But trying helps me cope. I can't deal with LDARing anymore.

Yes they do. Mine has been saying that it's over for decades now.

Sort of. After a certain age it’s just impossible to get any pussy, but men continue to make sperm and get erections until death unlike women that expire at like 40

Sort of. After a certain age it’s just impossible to get any pussy, but men continue to make sperm and get erections until death unlike women that expire at like 40
After 40 its impossible unless you are ultra moneymaxxed to betabuxx Melinda down the road with 4 kids.

After 40 its impossible unless you are ultra moneymaxxed to betabuxx Melinda down the road with 4 kids.
Yeah. And if you manage to keep your hair and collagen, you can still slay past 40. You’re as old as your hairline

Yea I think we just have periods where we get extra horny. Happens to me sometimes and I’m 20

This past week or so has been miserable for me. I've spent hours every day just fantasizing about women, being in a relationship with them, even marrying them and having children and being a happy family. It wasn't a crush or anything, I did it with like 6 different women, all attractive women that are/used to be work acquaintances.

Anyway, I think it's cause I'm getting old and I'm becoming more and more desperate. I mean, I'm no looker now, but with age it's only getting worse, and my chances get lower every day.

Th conflicts between these haunting thoughts and the thoughts of me hating women's vile nature and the way they manipulate men/whore around with Chad is causing me great pain.
How old are you bro?