Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do many people in western countries unironically think that Asian girls > white girls?

N

notzelenski

Banned
-
Nothing beats light eyes, dark hair, white skin and tight/european nose for me. Best part: your dog is alive...well you can sell your microwave and keep the dog and still date asian girl but it's difficult.

If you keep your dog he will cuck you.

because they see beautiful asian foids on instagram and tiktok and shit and think this resembles the average, and compare her to the average white woman they see on the street. One walk through tokio would surely change their minds jfl.

Western guys that are into Northeast Asian girls don't necessarily see them as more good-looking, but as less insufferable than Western girls contaminated by feminism.

noodlewhores are the most feminine foids on the planet, they are usually petite, soft spoken and often submissive atleast on avg

just those quality make them superior to white toilets
i was rejected by asian foids more humanely than white whores

They watch too much anime

Yet another post fetishizing white women for the millionth time on .is @lifeisfucked215

More estrogenic that white foids, and white foids are more estrogenic than black foids. Throughout the chain you can see men preferring more estrogenic women, and women preferring higher testosterone men.

Of course, currycel desire for snowfoids mogs this pattern.
for us curries cumskin whores are perfect for cleaning the trash genes
i have seen few half curry half white people, holy fk they are moggers

half curry half chink doesnt yield good results unless its a daughter but you are giga cucked :feelskek:

They watch too much anime and fell for the conservacuck meme

The truth is far different

noodlewhores are the most feminine foids on the planet, they are usually petite, soft spoken and often submissive atleast on avg

just those quality make them superior to white toilets
i was rejected by asian foids more humanely than white whores
Indeed
Husbanto stop staring at my picsu and rissen to my music v0 t5d4pi2ol9991

If you keep your dog he will cuck you.

lol...true. Yet I am also white but from eastern europe and on dating sites Asian girls annoy me, it's so bad if one messsages me and i am polite but ignore her she replies later with "?" or "???" as if she is my boss and I am obliged to reply - there are many such stories.
Plus: they are really racist, one from taiwan was telling me "how much she hates niWWWroes" and another one blocked me for telling her I have 'hazel' eyes and not 'blue' since on one pic i photoshopped my eyes as blue but so what i'm still white...

I don't think I've even seen a currychink and acknowledged it tbh.

there was one on some random popular japan ricel jewtube few years back
she was decent looking and i would totally turn her into a coom receptacle :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

lol...true. Yet I am also white but from eastern europe and on dating sites Asian girls annoy me, it's so bad if one messsages me and i am polite but ignore her she replies later with "?" or "???" as if she is my boss and I am obliged to reply - there are many such stories.
Plus: they are really racist, one from taiwan was telling me "how much she hates niWWWroes" and another one blocked me for telling her I have 'hazel' eyes and not 'blue' since on one pic i photoshopped my eyes as blue but so what i'm still white...
Yeah, rarely who acknowledge that ethnics are also very racists. Though if asian girls match with you, you should go for it.

Yeah, rarely who acknowledge that ethnics are also very racists. Though if asian girls match with you, you should go for it.

They're far away, and it's hardly a match - I see it as their attempt to make me a simp or get orbiters, I've never had from them real interest as in "you're handsome", "please come" or more.

put it this way, the most feminine cumskin whore you'll ever meet is pretty much just the average noodlewhore

the most masculine and hostile noodlewhore you'll ever meet is pretty much just the average cumskin whore

Last edited:
AHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

put it this way, the most feminine cumskin whore you'll ever meet is pretty much just the average noodlewhore

the most masculine and hostile noodlewhore you'll ever meet is pretty much just the average cumskin whore

I don't get the femininity argument, a white girl can always say "hihihi" and giggle and wear a dress and...done. But when you have raven black eyes, wide nose and darker skin these are all masculine features. And when they speak english the chinese and tagalog accent also sound masculine...it's just absurd unless you think all white women are butch lesbians with tattoes who call you "bruh".

They are about equal to me, maybe a white foid is slightly higher on the scale because you're better off reproducing with a white foid than a noodle, and walking around with a white foid is higher status than a noodle.

They are about equal to me, maybe a white foid is slightly higher on the scale because you're better off reproducing with a white foid than a noodle, and walking around with a white foid is higher status than a noodle.

Given a choice I'd rank them as 1, white; 2. black and 3. asian. At least with black girl you get juicy kissable lips + muscles on the butt lol...with asian girl it's like saying "I can't get a real beauty so i settle for the second best" it's like saying "I can't buy a ferrari so I bought jaguar".

Given a choice I'd rank them as 1, white; 2. black and 3. asian. At least with black girl you get juicy kissable lips + muscles on the butt lol...with asian girl it's like saying "I can't get a real beauty so i settle for the second best" it's like saying "I can't buy a ferrari so I bought jaguar".
Nah bros into beastiality :kys:

Most Asian Foids aren't Morbidly Obese or look like Jabba the Hutt like a lot of white and black Foids.

asian foids do look like alien bugs

but they probably don't fuck up their own appearance as much as Western foids

although Chinkfoids are hideous and China should be nuked off the planet for producing them (and many other reasons)

Nothing beats light eyes, dark hair, white skin and tight/european nose for me. Best part: your dog is alive...well you can sell your microwave and keep the dog and still date asian girl but it's difficult.

asian foids do look like alien bugs

but they probably don't fuck up their own appearance as much as Western foids

although Chinkfoids are hideous and China should be nuked off the planet for producing them (and many other reasons)
Disgusting fucking bugs