Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do many of you have plans for roping in the future?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
This isn’t gonna get any better. Might as well wrap this up at some point. This planet can feel my hard dick in the ground.

no not really

YES Not gonna use a rope. I'm gonna use a fucking gun like a REAL MAN

Yes. I plan to rope at specifically [redacted] after [redacted] making sure to have [redacted] all those assholes. Is this what you want, Glowie? :feelsLSD:

No, nothing solid as of now. I've had long-term issues with my mental health and could decide to do so at any point.

I have no such plans because I know that I will not go through with them

Not another rope thread.:horror:

YES Not gonna use a rope. I'm gonna use a fucking gun like a REAL MAN
Shotgun should work.
No, nothing solid as of now. I've had long-term issues with my mental health and could decide to do so at any point.
Same.
Not another rope thread.:horror:
Just another rope thread. :forcedsmile:
I have constant thoughts of suicide so yes I am planning to rope in the near future.
If I do it, I will do it before my 40th birthday. I'm 31 right now.

No, i start to enjoy being miserable :feelsLSD:

Yah. I'm not depressed or anything. Depression is a fake disease anyways. Cost of living in Vancouver BC is so high I can barely get by. Unless I can use my 5k USD to generate income (have already lost 15k trying this year so far) on the stock market within the next few months, I'm CTB.

If I was mayocel, I'd just move to the oil fields or wherever the whiteboys are going for jobs but those places don't like ethnics.

No. Most of us will never rope.

Yes, I'm 100% certain I will off myself at some point. Living with chronic depression is just too hard.
Yah. I'm not depressed or anything. Depression is a fake disease anyways. Cost of living in Vancouver BC is so high I can barely get by. Unless I can use my 5k USD to generate income (have already lost 15k trying this year so far) on the stock market within the next few months, I'm CTB.

If I was mayocel, I'd just move to the oil fields or wherever the whiteboys are going for jobs but those places don't like ethnics.
Are you serious? Depression is fake? Can you explain why I suffer from it every day and have suicidal thoughts from it then?

defintely would rope if i get more physical problems

emotions peak in your late teens and early 20s if you passed 30 your inceldom is not gonna be the direct cause for your rope more like bcuz u r neet and ur parents died and u have to become homeless

Yes, but I'm going to do things I've always wanted to do before I do it. I might delay it a few years it depends how things go. I do not plan to live long because what is the point why not just end it asap? :feelsbadman:

I'm just looking for good options because I'm a wuss that gets scared of even dentists. Maybe I'll fly with helium :smonk:.

Atm no but it could change,depending on the severity of my depression.

For me it's gonna be a car accident, a train or an exit bag, if the need ever arises.

Don't need to, i have cancer.