Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do male genitalia genes/genetic defects come from mothers or fathers?

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Mentalcel deity
★★★★★
Title, if anyone knows please answer. I'm depressed and can't do the research currently

If Intelligence is strongly believed to be inherited from mothers, then genitalia genes too, there are research papers out there you fucking nigger

Last edited:
I looked it up and it said both parents

No defects. Only mutations.

Whites genes, for example, are reccesive, yet, no one believes they are defective.

Intelligence is strongly believed to be inherited from mothers, there are research papers out there you fucking nigger
>male genitalia
>intelligence
lol
no trolling
No defects. Only mutations.

Whites genes, for example, are reccesive, yet, no one believes they are defective.
I meant a genetic deformity related to male reproductive system
I looked it up and it said both parents
L, can't even put the blame on one of these cocksuckers.

Title, if anyone knows please answer. I'm depressed and can't do the research currently
Mothers.

Males with genetic defects that result in deformity seldom breed. His sisters, however, keep spreading their legs and propagating the faulty genes.

Mothers.

Males with genetic defects that result in deformity seldom breed. His sisters, however, keep spreading their legs and propagating the faulty genes.
Fuck, it makes sense, did you see any studies to back it up?

depends on the defect, and which chromosome, if its Y, from the father for sure; X, from the mother.