Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Lesbians piss you off?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
Like idk the Dating Market is fucked up, theres less women than men and then in the middle of all of this you have Women who prefer to date other women.

Like i might understand gay guys, but gay women like that shits just stupid.

Generally speaking most women seem to be bi anyway, like just more options, women always want more more more and I actually want less less less.

And the craziest part is not all lesbians are like Sub5, theres legit Stacies who have sex with women over men. Its crazy man.

yup. I know a fat dyke irl who's gf is also like 300 pounds.

yep i want to blow their heads off

(in game sadly)

all women piss me off, mang

Lesbians are useless and should be euthanized as soon as possible

the only noun family mamber who has been nice to me is a sub 5 lasbain foid
there is a bit of a comfort to be found in talking to a foid who is not going to judge you or be mean to you there are simply not attracted to you and they can be a bit more understandable since they have to deal with foids as well

and also other lgbtqafgwew whatever the f!@# is so fucking annoying
the only brutal part is when you realize that it is easier for any sub 5 lesbian women to get laid by foids than you ever could dream

No. Some can be a bit rough around the edges but they’re alright in my book. Interestingly enough a lot of lesbians actually hate gay men

:feelskek: yea that too @Emba