Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do latinos bother you?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
In school pretty much everyone was an asshole to me but it was mostly whites and latinos.

I appreciate hard work, I work hard and so do my parents. I do like how many latinos work hard and do jobs others don't want (mostly construction.) But most of the ones I went to school with were just assholes. They were over 30% of my class.

@Latinocel bothers me greatly yes

I've lived around mostly Whites my whole life, since i haven't had many interactions with them or other non-Whites

The correct terminology is "Latinx" You right wing sexist!

Joking for users who can't understand. Sad that I even need to say this.

The correct terminology is "Latinx" You right wing sexist!

Joking for users who can't understand. Sad that I even need to say this.
Spix

I only see them in the movies. Where I live there's only nigs, sands and curries. Other than whites of course.

Yes they are the ones with the most sex, unemployed, look like the island boys, 100lbs soaking wet, and have tattoos everywhere yet still fuck a new girl every night

Yes. I hate all Latinos and mexican/Spanish. They blast terrible music and take all the good jobs

not really. Haven't had many bad experiences with them irl

In school pretty much everyone was an asshole to me but it was mostly whites and latinos.

I appreciate hard work, I work hard and so do my parents. I do like how many latinos work hard and do jobs others don't want (mostly construction.) But most of the ones I went to school with were just assholes. They were over 30% of my class.
I’m Latino, and I really hate both Latino and black communities—wild, noisy, uncontrollable, unintelligent, stupid, moronic, annoying, dim-witted, etc.
(Note: I’m also extremely quiet and shy and uninvolved with other around me)

Being among whites or Asians is ten times better.

Instagram photo by Spaz • Mar 24, 2024 ...