Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do johnny deep look like a ethnic?

No. He fits the Mediterranid pheno. His features are European looking, but he has darker hair & eyes & olive/tanned skin.

Yes he looks ethnic because he has native american blood.

they are ethnics for me :feelskek:
Gracilemediterranidm

So this is"ethnic" jfl.

And imagine saying Johnny Depp looks curry :feelskek: @Chudpreet

He is of Belgian (Flemish), Dutch, English, French, and German descent. He's also known to have Native American background as his grandmother was Native American.
Looks more like a european, he is 3/4 european and 1/4 native american

yeah looks like some street vendor in third world

"ethnic"

Meanwhile his features are clearly European, skin is much lighter, and he clearly is different compared to Ethnics.

Also worth noting this pheno. is found in France & the British Isles as well.

That's because some Iranians have Scythian in them, which he probably does.
I don't believe this mystical shit. I only orientate myself on reality and what I see and perceive. I don't know what Italians used to look like, but today many of them look ethnic.

Did you know: Johnny Depp was in the first nightmare in elm Street

No. He fits the Mediterranid pheno. His features are European looking, but he has darker hair & eyes & olive/tanned skin.
That is ethnic in the US. White means Germanic, but it's kept hush-hush.

That is ethnic in the US. White means Germanic, but it's kept hush-hush.
Nah it doesn’t: So by this logic only Germanics(not even Celts) can be White, and only ones of the Nordic phenotype since quite a few Germanics are Alpinid or Mediterranid

Yes, a little bit. His facial features are pretty European-looking though, in movies where he’s had a whiter skin tone he doesn’t really look ethnic.

and jacks sparrow in pirates of the carribean
That’s what I know him from primarily. Had no idea what he looked like cause he had a huge beard, long hair and always the pirate hat lol

Nah it doesn’t: So by this logic only Germanics(not even Celts) can be White, and only ones of the Nordic phenotype since quite a few Germanics are Alpinid or Mediterranid
many Germans even look ethnic. There are Poles who look more Aryan than the Germans. The Nazis never admitted it but they didn't Germanize Polish children for nothing.

I don't believe this mystical shit.
It’s not. It’s literal Anthropology as well as data.
I only orientate myself on reality and what I see and perceive. I don't know what Italians used to look like,
according to many data estimates, which i’ve shared multiple times yet you can’t look at for some reason, shows their DNA correlates heavily with the Romans even back to the Iron age.
but today many of them look ethnic.
Your definition of ethnic seems to be anything less than the specific Nordic Germanic.

the average height in poland is higher than in germany

It’s not. It’s literal Anthropology as well as data.

according to many data estimates, which i’ve shared multiple times yet you can’t look at for some reason, shows their DNA correlates heavily with the Romans even back to the Iron age.

Your definition of ethnic seems to be anything less than the specific Nordic Germanic.
germany, north countries, poland, russia are from the wikings

Even the country's name Ukraine was named after the Vikings. but unfortunately it is ruled by the wrong people

Yes, not even Celts. Have you ever known an Irish person? They know they're not actually considered white, only on paper.

Scandinavians are close enough that they don't consider them separate. This isn't being done by genetic test, it's being decided by rough appearance. A German immigrant with a thick accent is considered more white than an Italian born and raised in the USA.

the average height in poland is higher than in germany
And? Germans still have the ability to be tall quite often, and still have a height & stature that correlates with most Whites.
germany, north countries, poland, russia are from the wikings
It’s mainly Germany, Scandinavia, and the Dutch who are Nordic in pheno: Many in the UK & France have Mediterranid or a hybrid of the two called Atlantid. Also, the Vikings did rule these places but didn’t settle them en-mass or mix with the populace very heavily. These populations were already quite similar and would have had similar genetic composites(IE: More yamnaya/steppe than ANF). Whilst they do have some Viking elements of culture left over, they mainly have their own original unique ones(UK had Celtic & Anglo-Saxon, Germany Germanic tribes, and Russia & Polands identity is very much rooted in their Slavic identity.
Even the country's name Ukraine was named after the Vikings. but unfortunately it is ruled by the wrong people
Actually, it comes from an old Slavic term for “borderland”

Yes, not even Celts.
I'm a very good-chunk Welsh & partially Irish possibly, most Americans who are White do have Celtic ancestry & contributed a significant chunk to the White identity & genetic composite in America.
Have you ever known an Irish person?
Yes, many Whites here in America have Irish last names or considerable Irish roots, and also tend to express a considerable amount of pride to in it: Almost 40% of all Whites I have met here always bring up some Irish ancestry at some point.
They know they're not actually considered white, only on paper.
I think you have them confused with Hispanics & Arabs who are considered White on paper.

The Irish were discriminated against due to being Catholic, since early America was very Protestant & still had the memory of all the trouble in their mother country of Protestant vs Catholic Sectarianism: They saw the Irish as possible "agents" for the Church and were worried they would try & influence America with Catholicism.
Scandinavians are close enough that they don't consider them separate. This isn't being done by genetic test, it's being decided by rough appearance.
Yes, and appearance wise, Celts & Mediterranids whilst having differences in appearance still have many similarities -mainly in skull structure & features- compared to Germanics. Also, many Germanics such as Anglos & Central-South Germans have darker hair & eyes due to some Alpinid & Mediterranid admixture.
A German immigrant with a thick accent is considered more white than an Italian born and raised in the USA.
Also, you're name is literally "JudeoBiden"

Jewishkikecope

@Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet

Johnny Depp says he has some Cherokee Indian in him. Which may or may not be true (eyes do look slanty at times).

Then again, sometimes mostly-white people with a little black blood would downplay their Negro ancestry and claim American Indian blood instead. So, yes, there's probably some non-white in the mix. If I'm not mistaken, he's from Appalachia. Look up the Melungeons, a mixed-race Appalachian Mountain people who have claimed to be Turkish or Portuguese to hide the reality that they're isolated, intergenerational mulattoes.

Last edited:
He looks racially ambiguous for sure

I'm a very good-chunk Welsh & partially Irish possibly, most Americans who are White do have Celtic ancestry & contributed a significant chunk to the White identity & genetic composite in America.
And what's the rest of you? Might it be Anglo? That would explain your hostility.
Yes, many Whites here in America have Irish last names or considerable Irish roots, and also tend to express a considerable amount of pride to in it: Almost 40% of all Whites I have met here always bring up some Irish ancestry at some point.
Nice denial bro. Just one problem with that, it doesn't line up with what I've witnessed. Sucks to suck.

Maybe you live in a more muttified region where Anglos don't discriminate against Irish anymore, but where I grew up, the Anglos and Irish were very separate. The Irish knew their history. They knew who caused the potato famine. They knew who brought them to the new world as indentured servants. They knew why paddywagons were called paddywagons.
I think you have them confused with Hispanics & Arabs who are considered White on paper.
What Hispanics? You mean the Spanish and Portuguese, 100% European peoples who aren't considered white? Hispanic is supposed to mean new worlders from countries conquered by the Spanish and Portuguese. Thanks for making my point. Most Europeans are not white!

inb4 "ackchually they're secretly Arabs"
The Irish were discriminated against due to being Catholic, since early America was very Protestant & still had the memory of all the trouble in their mother country of Protestant vs Catholic Sectarianism: They saw the Irish as possible "agents" for the Church and were worried they would try & influence America with Catholicism.
So first denial, now confession? LOL
Yes, and appearance wise, Celts & Mediterranids whilst having differences in appearance still have many similarities -mainly in skull structure & features- compared to Germanics. Also, many Germanics such as Anglos & Central-South Germans have darker hair & eyes due to some Alpinid & Mediterranid admixture.
Muh skull.
Also, you're name is literally "JudeoBiden"
Yes, it refers to your president. He really flips the light switch!

And what's the rest of you? Might it be Anglo? That would explain your hostility.
Yes, and Italian.
Nice denial bro. Just one problem with that, it doesn't line up with what I've witnessed. Sucks to suck.
"muh what you witnessed is different from what I witnessed!"
Maybe you live in a more muttified region where Anglos don't discriminate against Irish anymore, but where I grew up, the Anglos and Irish were very separate.
I live in the United States & in a very diverse State.
The Irish knew their history. They knew who caused the potato famine. They knew who brought them to the new world as indentured servants. They knew why paddywagons were called paddywagons.
The Irish later on went to form a good chunk of most Police Departments in the United States, so that could be a possibility for the term paddy wagon.

However, you may have also had a point with this. According to certain sources, it may have originated when the Irish partook in the Draft Riots of 1863, which was a reaction to the Union/Norths decision to institute a draft in the Civil War. Which could be avoided provided you could pay the equivalent of 5k in todays cash. Since the Irish were poor, they decided to riot.

Also, one thing I noticed from the article:

"The result was four days of rioting and clashes with the military, with crowds largely made up of the Irish, according to New York Times accounts, resulting in about 120 dead. Much of that violence was directed at the city's black population, with several blacks being lynched by the rioters."
What Hispanics? You mean the Spanish and Portuguese, 100% European peoples who aren't considered white? Hispanic is supposed to mean new worlders from countries conquered by the Spanish and Portuguese. Thanks for making my point. Most Europeans are not white!

inb4 "ackchually they're secretly Arabs"
You do have a point here: Hispanic originally just means anyone who speaks Spanish, such as how Latino just means anyone from a Latin American country. I used it in the way to define people who are Mestizo, Harinzo, Mullattos, etc. who are classified as White by the US census bureau.

And most Europeans are White. But thanks for at least agreeing that Iberians & other Mediterranean Europeans are not Arab as data & other evidence easily can dispel that claim.
So first denial, now confession? LOL
Not an argument, faggot.

I was simply pointing out how the belief that the "Irish aren't White" stems from the fact that they were treated poorly due to the fact that they were staunchly Catholic, which the Anglos were strongly opposed to. Welsh & Scottish are both Celts & whilst they have had issues with the Anglos(every White group has had an issue with another White group at some point) yet they were treated much better. Why? Because they were Protestant. My argument was that the Irish are White & were only mistreated due to the fact that they followed another branch of Christianity. :feelsjuice:
Muh skull.
Yes, skull shape helps to define & understand race in many cases, as it is classified as a key-defining factor of it.
Ripley map of cephalic index in Europe

This map of the Cephalic index from a Ripley(traditional anthropologist) book seems to(mostly) correlate with this racial-classification map the Nazis used:

Wnvgesuw1kz31

And as you can see, they both seem to line-up somewhat accurately: It also makes note of the fact many in the isles on both sides are mixes of Nordic & Mediterranid, which is why we have the phenotype North Atlantid which is common in both.

Northatlantid

Genetically, they also are quite similar. Both being composed of Steppe/Yamnaya primarily like most north Euros whilst having a good chunk of ANF(which shares more alleles with Yamnaya/Steppe)

In fact, Irish have very similar levels of Yamnaya/Steppe to Scandinavians:

Yamna admixture

Now I am aware, that differences in physical appearance do exist between the two, but genetically speaking they are quite similar & the appearances are still fairly similar.
Yes, it refers to your president. He really flips the light switch!
You mean the President who didn't actually win & was installed?

Avi also checks out: A furry-looking creature clutching a Quran, projecting your desires to commit beastiality & fuck negresses since your religion allows you to fuck animals(goats) already.

@Adolf Hitler @TBIcel @Chudpreet @Corvus

Only film of his i can relate to is Edward Scissorhands

And? Germans still have the ability to be tall quite often, and still have a height & stature that correlates with most Whites.
His claim isn’t even right

No point in engaging with that user
Regardless of his excuse, the fact mods allowed that name to sign up shows how in the shit we are.

Yes, skull shape helps to define & understand race in many cases, as it is classified as a key-defining factor of it.
Ripley map of cephalic index in Europe

This map of the Cephalic index from a Ripley(traditional anthropologist) book seems to(mostly) correlate with this racial-classification map the Nazis used:

Wnvgesuw1kz31

And as you can see, they both seem to line-up somewhat accurately: It also makes note of the fact many in the isles on both sides are mixes of Nordic & Mediterranid, which is why we have the phenotype North Atlantid which is common in both.

Northatlantid

Genetically, they also are quite similar. Both being composed of Steppe/Yamnaya primarily like most north Euros whilst having a good chunk of ANF(which shares more alleles with Yamnaya/Steppe)

In fact, Irish have very similar levels of Yamnaya/Steppe to Scandinavians:

Yamna admixture

Now I am aware, that differences in physical appearance do exist between the two, but genetically speaking they are quite similar & the appearances are still fairly similar.
@JudeoBiden is arguing perception of race here, not race realism. So there’s no point in bringing any of this up.

It’s like bringing this stuff up in a debate with Copexodius who groups people into racial categories exclusively based on pheno and nothing else

Regardless, I think it’s delusional to claim only Germanics are treated as white in the US. US whites seem willing to include any and everyone remotely white-looking under that label, save for maybe Balkan & North Caucasus Muslims (since “white” seems to implicitly suggest Christian or Ashkenazi Jewish roots to Americans)

Last edited:
Actually, it comes from an old Slavic term for “borderland”
It was Vikings who were these peoples

It’s mainly Germany, Scandinavia, and the Dutch who are Nordic in pheno: Many in the UK & France have Mediterranid or a hybrid of the two called Atlantid. Also, the Vikings did rule these places but didn’t settle them en-mass or mix with the populace very heavily. These populations were already quite similar and would have had similar genetic composites(IE: More yamnaya/steppe than ANF). Whilst they do have some Viking elements of culture left over, they mainly have their own original unique ones(UK had Celtic & Anglo-Saxon, Germany Germanic tribes, and Russia & Polands identity is very much rooted in their Slavic identity.
These countries were founded by the Vikings

It was Vikings who were these peoples
These countries were founded by the Vikings
They may have founded them, but that doesn’t mean everyone there or even most are related to them.

Various Germanic tribes had lived in Germany for thousands of years, so that doesn’t count for them. If anything, Rome was more influential to Germany.

The concept of England existed before the Norman(who were Viking) invaders

France also existed before the Vikings established themselves in Normandy: First as Gauls, then as Franks who most are still descended of.

The vikings also only ruled the North of Frisia, not all of the Netherlands.

And as stated, many of these countries already were a concept & did exist in some way such as England.

They may have founded them, but that doesn’t mean everyone there or even most are related to them.

Various Germanic tribes had lived in Germany for thousands of years, so that doesn’t count for them. If anything, Rome was more influential to Germany.

France also existed before the Vikings established themselves in Normandy: First as Gauls, then as Franks who most are still descended of.

And as stated, many of these countries already were a concept & did exist in some way such as England.
@Chudpreet

you see more russians and poles with blue eyes and blond hair than germans

you see more russians and poles with blue eyes and blond hair than germans
As I explained, that doesn’t mean they’re from the Vikings since Russians & Poles already had tons of Yamnaya/Steppe in them that has the alleles for blue eyes.

Reason Germans have brown eyes or darker hair is due to the Alpinid & Mediterranid admix

As I explained, that doesn’t mean they’re from the Vikings since Russians & Poles already had tons of Yamnaya/Steppe in them that has the alleles for blue eyes.

Reason Germans have brown eyes or darker hair is due to the Alpinid & Mediterranid admix
@Chudpreet

of course because mongols had a kingdom over half europe