Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do Japanese women cheat

AWALT

Japanese real girls aren't like the anime ones bro

Why'd you ask if you knew the answer? Why not title the thread "Japanese Women Guiltlessly Talk About How They Cheat On Their Men?"

Nooooo not my anime waiferinoos noooo they are perfect and traditionalist sudoku bukake society!!!

All women are capable of cheating

All foids will cheat, the Japanese ones are just honest about it.

:feelsseriously:scripted tiktok brainrot

Japanese women are the 2D women, not this

You are few years late to the Trad females are non-trad whores. AWALT club since 2019. Why do you think they have culture of cheating with 40k love hotels that are there only for cheaters and host clubs with male chads and pretty boys.

2% of foids are cheating every day

There was a big scandal with one VA whore that cheated on her bf and was cummed (Nakadashi) multiple times and then took a pill to abort her fetus instantly (Moloch loves her)
Creampie nakadashi 4 times

Last edited:
Cheating is everywhere

Noooo!!! B-but they were meant to let me geomaxx them and be my obedient tradwaifus :feels:

Nooooo not my anime waiferinoos noooo they are perfect and traditionalist sudoku bukake society!!!
pretty much
the only reason threads like this exist is because some cucks believe gook foids (it's mostly about jap foids let's be honest) are somehow different, but this is cucked wishful thinking. Just quit jerking off to dumb weeb cartoons which make your brain rot

Yes. And there are multiple Japanese websites where they discuss cheating methods

pretty much
the only reason threads like this exist is because some cucks believe gook foids (it's mostly about jap foids let's be honest) are somehow different, but this is cucked wishful thinking. Just quit jerking off to dumb weeb cartoons which make your brain rot
Based.

Japan is one of the most hypergamous countries in the world

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Me cheatingu for biggu whitu cockus :foidSoy: