Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Japanese people not find it weird that their animated characters resemble white people?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Even though they are still clearly set in Japan and follow Japanese motifs.

This is a very strange thing for a culture to do, under represent their own people in the own entertainment media. Is there any understanding of what Japanese anime fans think of this? What is the general opinion of this from inside Japan?

I think that mangas are meant to be consumed by us. I can still remember how characters looked different only 20 years ago (i have very old copes in my house).

I think that anime are meant to be consumed by us. I can still remember how characters looked different only 20 years ago (i have very old copes in my house).
You mean anime is made for a western audience rather than a Japanese one? Surely not.

there are ones that resemble whites but the mayority are obviously japanese

Btw do we even have a Japanese on the forum? I bet they like browse 100 exclusive Japanese forums for neets and hikki.

no, they are all white worshippers

Japan, South Korea, China, and all East Asians are white worshippers. They obviously won't say it aloud, but they worship white beauty, it is no secret. They have been chasing that standard for many many years, males and females both.

If you watch any Japanese or Korean movies and dramas, basically all the actors and actresses strive for that white beauty standard, whether through plastic surgery or other means.

i.e.) Thin high nose, big eyes, large and full mouth, high pronounced cheekbones, pale white skin, different colored hair, etc

The more white you look, the more in demand you will be because of your so-called "foreign look", and thus more exposure you will get.

Any Asian person who says otherwise is either in denial, or just ignorant.

They are actually not, there were several studies and surveys in japan about them resembling european characteristics but most of the Japanese populous and mangakas consider them Japanese looking, while it might not seem like it please take into consideration that drawings aren't supposed to resemble peak bone structures and race characteristics xd

Not an anime fan, but been to Japan lots to visit relatives. Whites are pedestalized for their beauty. Tons of product ads are modeled by White chicks, especially blondes.

If you watch any Japanese or Korean movies and dramas, basically all the actors and actresses strive for that white beauty standard, whether through plastic surgery or other means.

It's true, i've also noticed that they have a fetish for watching the west or usa fall, i've seen so many anime/mangas where the US is either destroyed or taken hostage or people from it are seen as "superior" or "evil". I've also seen them dicksuck blue eyes and blond hair, or european culture and they always deduce that their own culture is savage or inferior. JBW theory bro

Japan, South Korea, China, and all East Asians are white worshippers. They obviously won't say it aloud, but they worship white beauty, it is no secret.

i.e.) Thin high nose, big eyes, large and full mouth, pale white skin, different colored hair, etc

The more white you look, the more in demand you will be because of your so-called "foreign look", and thus more exposure you will get.
Hapa actresses, and idols are very in demand there.

they worship whites

Aren’t asians the #1 white worshippers or something

300.png

They are based

Hapa actresses, and idols are very in demand there.

For example, this hapa korean dude Daniel Henney, despite not speaking A WORD OF KOREAN and just pure awful acting skills, starred as the main role in various korean dramas and movies. While tons and tons of other korean actors kill each other even for a small supporting role.

Because he looked whitish and thus "foreign", they cast him in all these roles.

Watch that FaceandLMS video on what attracts women, it explains everything.

Btw do we even have a Japanese on the forum? I bet they like browse 100 exclusive Japanese forums for neets and hikki.
This.

Because white people have natural pink. Blue. Green. Red eyes and hair...

He’s dead bro, stop tagging him in posts.
he still goes online though so it still kind of makes sense. Sure he can't respond but he can see it.

Only a few do. The rest are Japanese.
Togasi

If his characters are meant to resemble whites, why is he tracing the magazine? The answer is: the characters are Japanese and he needs references for drawing a white dude.

Only a few do. The rest are Japanese.
View attachment 134518
If his characters are meant to resemble whites, why is he tracing the magazine? The answer is: the characters are Japanese and he needs references for drawing a white dude.
Because most anime characters are stylized, they look more like underaged girls than anything else, but they look white overall.
Just look at what anime looks realistically:
Aku no hana imagem1

These characters don't even look like the average japanese btw, surgery to look more western is popular in asian countries.
Ek20130408a1a 870x580

Fd20110424bja 522x348

Here's what the average japanese looks like

Japan, South Korea, China, and all East Asians are white worshippers. They obviously won't say it aloud, but they worship white beauty, it is no secret. They have been chasing that standard for many many years, males and females both.

i.e.) Thin high nose, big eyes, large and full mouth, high pronounced cheekbones, pale white skin, different colored hair, etc

Any Asian person who says otherwise is either in denial, or just ignorant.
Well even that if that is partially true and they feel a little inspired by out history , culture.... i think it goes the other way around too and there as much as japanese worshipers in the west as european worshipers in japan.
I wish japan could be part of europe to be honest i dont even view them as strangers

Last edited:
They are not.Anime characters present what Japanese think ideal beauty is,the epitome of cuteness aka kawaii.It is true that only some Japanese girls look like that.But it's also true only some white girls look like that.Most your man faced white women don't look like anime characters.
White women like this look like anime characters?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Well even that if that is partially true and they feel a little inspired by out history , culture.... i think it goes the other way around too and there as much as japanese worshipers in the west as european worshipers in japan

Uh, no, lol.
Maybe the anime and manga-crazed nerds and weirdos who camp out at comic cons. Otherwise, I haven't seen any jap-worshipping whites or anyone else for that matter in the states.

Well even that if that is partially true and they feel a little inspired by out history , culture.... i think it goes the other way around too and there as much as japanese worshipers in the west as european worshipers in japan
It’s not western culture being depicted though, it is phenotypically western characters still residing in Japanese culture which is a strange dynamic.

Uh, no, lol.
Maybe the anime and manga-crazed nerds and weirdos who camp out at comic cons. Otherwise, I haven't seen any jap-worshipping whites or anyone else for that matter in the states.
All the people i know have in the highest respect of how japanese behave or the beatiful and prosperous country they have built so maybe not worshiping but the average euro have usually the highest respect for japan .

All the people i know have in the highest steem how japanese behave or the beatiful and prosperous country they have built so maybe not worshiping but the average euro have usually the highest respect for japan .

I understand bro. They respect the cultures and traditions and achievements of some of these Est Asian countries. And they are great cultures and achievements, no doubt about it.

But we are talking about phenotypes, physical looks, and beauty standards here. No Westerners worship or even think anything of the Asian phenotypes and looks, because they fall far below their Western counterparts. It's hard to accept, but it is true.

What does this woman look like to you guys?

kNcPu43.png

Ljg9ZgT.png

Why do these white women look somewhat masculine?
TBH the top girl reminds me of a hapa that is half swiss who is popular in Japan. Noth are passably Japanese phenotypes though, as I have seen similar faces there.

TBH the top girl reminds me of a hapa that is half swiss who is popular in Japan. Noth are passably Japanese phenotypes though, as I have seen similar faces there.

What's her name? Also both of those images are of the same character.

Anime isn't white people.

Japanese see anime characters as Japanese. When they want to represent white people, it's usually like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Just because they have blonde hair isn't indicative that its a white person. See:

death_note_seven_minutes_in_heaven___misa_by_vampiregodesnyx-dc04tlo.jpg

She is seen as Japanese.

What's her name? Also both of those images are of the same character.
The anime is better lookign because it is idealized, but the phenotype is the same. I immediately recalled Reina's face when I saw thise images. Look for her as a commentstor for terrace house tokyo

Last edited:
They are very blackpilled

Fucking japs...

in anime they mostly look asian to me. its a different story in japanese video games though just look at final fantasy almost all of their characters look white

A screenshot of cloud in squares upcoming remake of final fantasy vii

Asians wish they were Caucasian. Why do you think whitening creams are so popular in Asia ffs

She look more white to me.

You only think they are white because you're white. You could probably show dubbed anime to different nations... as long as they aren't black they would probably assume they are the same. Like if you show in China, they probably think they are Chinese. In Mexico, then Mexican etc...

Most Japanese are 99% of the time around other Japanese people. Makes no sense to make animations based on people that aren't you. If they show foreigners, it is very, very obvious. Like caricatures almost.

latest

hqdefault.jpg

It has something to do with how much easier it is to convey expression through eyes, but I never really believed in this explanation. I really do think it’s white worship. If you mingle intimately with asian communities you’ll know this.

there are ones that resemble whites but the mayority are obviously japanese
They are actually not, there were several studies and surveys in japan about them resembling european characteristics but most of the Japanese populous and mangakas consider them Japanese looking, while it might not seem like it please take into consideration that drawings aren't supposed to resemble peak bone structures and race characteristics xd

They are not.Anime characters present what Japanese think ideal beauty is,the epitome of cuteness aka kawaii.It is true that only some Japanese girls look like that.But it's also true only some white girls look like that.Most your man faced white women don't look like anime characters.
White women like this look like anime characters?
Anime isn't white people.

Japanese see anime characters as Japanese. When they want to represent white people, it's usually like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Just because they have blonde hair isn't indicative that its a white person. See:

death_note_seven_minutes_in_heaven___misa_by_vampiregodesnyx-dc04tlo.jpg

She is seen as Japanese.
You only think they are white because you're white. You could probably show dubbed anime to different nations... as long as they aren't black they would probably assume they are the same. Like if you show in China, they probably think they are Chinese. In Mexico, then Mexican etc...

Most Japanese are 99% of the time around other Japanese people. Makes no sense to make animations based on people that aren't you. If they show foreigners, it is very, very obvious. Like caricatures almost.

latest

hqdefault.jpg
in anime they mostly look asian to me. its a different story in japanese video games though just look at final fantasy almost all of their characters look white

View attachment 134640View attachment 134641
Every one of these posts above me...All Cringe and Bluepilled
A93a8b934d2c6acb87d29ee830c565281328561575 full
3d2df57a49f77b96f6a82781eeaa3298
Df7fc6f0d0982cc7ac45bdd639edf250
Tsf6k65hklzaawxjaxwslgk2xkiiqh4g hq

They either resemble whites, or the TOPPEST of the TOP East Asian females who have mostly top tier Caucasoid features anyways.
What does this woman look like to you guys?

kNcPu43.png

Ljg9ZgT.png

Why do these white women look somewhat masculine?
A White girl squinting

latest

hqdefault.jpg
Maybe they are still supposed to be Japanese but still Ostensibly that girl resembles a white person. She has blue eyes and blonde hair ffs, not to mention no epicanthic fold (just like most anime characters.)

Maybe they are still supposed to be Japanese but still Ostensibly that girl resembles a white person. She has blue eyes and blonde hair ffs, not to mention no epicanthic fold (just like most anime characters.)

The only reason that I'm saying this is because when I was younger I legit thought anime characters were same race as me. Never thought they were Japanese or white.

Most Japanese would imagine that girl IRL like this:
famous-japanese-singers-2-2.jpg

I highly, highly doubt that your average Japanese imagines white people when viewing anime.

For example, this anime:
51zLyEwqbPL.jpg

What you imagine them as a white person in real life:
light-converses-with-ryuk.jpeg

What Japanese imagine them in real life:
death-note-live-action-film-poster-image-01.jpg