Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do it for state twitter is the biggest suicide fuel ive seen in a while.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
For you that don't know what do it for state is, it's a bunch of photos and videos of college sluts doing degenerate shit.
Here are some examples.

DYyTjZkVoAA_j9k

DYyTjZlVoAEJVbc

I want to put a bullet in my head knowing the fact that there are guys younger than me fucking girls right now like this while I'm 21 fucking years old and I never even got a kis????? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!
IM WASTING MY TIME IN UNI WHILE OTHER GUYS ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING GIRLS.
FUCK UNI, FUCK SPRING BREAK, AND FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!°°

I know, brother, I know.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Imagine how good it must be to have a woman suck you off while you look down on her and her tits. Fuark.

DYyTjZlU0AAX r1

Just be black theory confirmed!

Jokes aside they are all getting sex because of their personalities, instead complaining if you castrated yourself; consume feminist media, take ten showers a day you will get sex too.

It's time brother
Kamikaze 632918

You want some real suicide fuel? Watch these same Chads and sluts -- who fucked their way through college -- end up having better careers due to their connections, social skills, physical attractiveness, and other factors that have fuck all to do with actual competence in their chosen field.

This is the type of shit that makes me suicidal. The whole university is throwing a orgy and we are not invited.

You want some real suicide fuel? Watch these same Chads and sluts -- who fucked their way through college -- end up having better careers due to their connections, social skills, physical attractiveness, and other factors that have fuck all to do with actual competence in their chosen field.

I can't cope with this.

This is the type of shit that makes me suicidal. The whole university is throwing a orgy and we are not invited.

When I lived in the college dorms, everyone else on my floor was fucking the entire time while I couldn't even get one of the co-eds to say hi to me or look at me for a split-second without being disgusted.

CEASE CeaSe FuckinG CeaseEEEe ThiS FuckiGnG wjt wjtaw9t9 196u 139u1u931u6913u6 923u69u1396 u1396u139619 WhereS MY fuckiNG GUn Where Do I Ge T A fUckinG GUN?/!????!/1??!?!??!?!?!?!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LOOKED AT THE FUCKING TWITTER PAGE. HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKK

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

IF I GO ER ITS ON YOU MATE!

I know, brother, I know.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I'm literally crying right now, all the bullshit that gets told to me, "you need to get your career started before you can enter a relationship" "just wait till your older and girls will be jumping at you", ITS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT.
THESE GUYS are in the same position as me, they are broke college students but they are out there having sex and getting blowjob meanwhile I can't even get over the easiest milestone.

CEASE CeaSe FuckinG CeaseEEEe ThiS FuckiGnG wjt wjtaw9t9 196u 139u1u931u6913u6 923u69u1396 u1396u139619 WhereS MY fuckiNG GUn Where Do I Ge T A fUckinG GUN?/!????!/1??!?!??!?!?!?!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LOOKED AT THE FUCKING TWITTER PAGE. HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKK

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

IF I GO ER ITS ON YOU MATE!

Perfect gif to describe me right now

I'm literally crying right now, all the bullshit that gets told to me, "you need to get your career started before you can enter a relationship" "just wait till your older and girls will be jumping at you", ITS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT.
THESE GUYS are in the same position as me, they are broke college students but they are out there having sex and getting blowjob meanwhile I can't even get over the easiest milestone.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO GO ER AND KILL THESE FUCKING SCUM ROACHES

View attachment 6264

Just be black theory confirmed!

Jokes aside they are all getting sex because of their personalities, instead complaining if you castrated yourself; consume feminist media, take ten showers a day you will get sex too.

They have great personalities. Think of how supportive of their school they are! They're doing extremely degrading acts for the sake of their school!

For you that don't know what do it for state is, it's a bunch of photos and videos of college sluts doing degenerate shit.
Here are some examples.

DYyTjZkVoAA_j9k

DYyTjZlVoAEJVbc

I want to put a bullet in my head knowing the fact that there are guys younger than me fucking girls right now like this while I'm 21 fucking years old and I never even got a kis????? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!
IM WASTING MY TIME IN UNI WHILE OTHER GUYS ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING GIRLS.
FUCK UNI, FUCK SPRING BREAK, AND FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!°°

we're trash. We don't deserve to be alive.

I can't cry, I can only yell, punch, destroy shit. I've lost all my tears long ago, now it's only anger.

They have great personalities. Think of how supportive of their school they are! They're doing extremely degrading acts for the sake of their school!

If i didnt knew i was in an incel forum i would take your comment seriously because of Poe's law...
People would actually defend this degeneracy.

I can't cry, I can only yell, punch, destroy shit. I've lost all my tears long ago, now it's only anger.
I just want a fucking kiss God damn it, it could hold me over.
I can't experience the simplest thing in the world.
There are middleschoolers, no there are kindergarteners that have gotten kissed by a girl already. But I'm 21 years old and I can't even do that.

If i didnt knew i was in an incel forum i would take your comment seriously because of Poe's law...
People would actually defend this degeneracy.

Dude they're just sexually exploring. Being judgemental is wrong! Who knows anything about these people? They could be future doctors or software engineers. Do not judge people based on their past. You must just be a bitter virgin.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I just want a fucking kiss God damn it, it could hold me over.
I can't experience the simplest thing in the world.
There are middleschoolers, no there are kindergarteners that have gotten kissed by a girl already. But I'm 21 years old and I can't even do that.

Yeah, a kiss. I'd be happy with a kiss as well. A hug. A loving embrace.

Wait until you get close to graduation. The feeling will be worse.

When I lived in the college dorms, everyone else on my floor was fucking the entire time while I couldn't even get one of the co-eds to say hi to me or look at me for a split-second without being disgusted.
Same, it’s amazing how all of us had exactly the same experience

These female animals make me sick, they have no selfworth at all. It's a little shocking tbh.

Btw, you should put NSFW somewhere in the title.

Reminder that those SLUTS will be MOTHERS because of some BETA CUCK who will marry them and "forgive them" for their past.

These female animals make me sick, they have no selfworth at all. It's a little shocking tbh.

Btw, you should put NSFW somewhere in the title.
No DAMN IT EVERY INCEL NEEDS TO SEE THIS!!!!
This is what we are missing out on.
It dosnt matter that your still in college or don't have a job, these guys don't have a job either.
It all comes down to one uncontrollable factor.
THESE images need to be ingrained into every incels head.
Even if some of you escape inceldom, you will still never experience this as it will be too late.

where are these moids located, they deserve bullets in the head all of them this is the most degenerative garbage I have ever seen in my entire life

Dude they're just sexually exploring. Being judgemental is wrong! Who knows anything about these people? They could be future doctors or software engineers. Do not judge people based on their past. You must just be a bitter virgin.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just imagine all of these females getting high paying jobs by sleeping with their boss while we work in a fast food chain...

Same, it’s amazing how all of us had exactly the same experience

At least I didn't have to pay for my shitty experience in the college dorms. My dad thought it would be a good idea for me to live on campus one year, believing that I would be able to have the same "social experience" that he had in the Woodstock era when he went to college. Needless to say, my "social experience" resulted in me turning into a bigger misanthrope and misogynist than I already was!

Just imagine being me, sitting alone in my dorm room, overhearing sluts moaning down the hall, while I had exams to study for... holy shit, talk about a motivation killer! I'm surprised I was even able to graduate with how isolated, depressed, and sexually frustrated I was!

At least I didn't have to pay for my shitty experience in the college dorms. My dad thought it would be a good idea for me to live on campus one year, believing that I would be able to have the same "social experience" that he had in the Woodstock era when he went to college. Needless to say, my "social experience" resulted in me turning into a bigger misanthrope and misogynist than I already was!

Just imagine being me, sitting alone in my dorm room, overhearing sluts moaning down the hall, while I had exams to study for... holy shit, talk about a motivation killer! I'm surprised I was even able to graduate with how isolated, depressed, and sexually frustrated I was!
Thank fucking god I go to a school for failed normies or I wouldn't be able to deal with this. Nobody really has sex in my dorm. It's a tech school, so a lot of numales and other incels in denial.

I hunkered down on my textbooks as well. I can't wait to get out.

We all share the same experiences because we all share the same traits. We're genetic trash.

Thank fucking god I go to a school for failed normies or I wouldn't be able to deal with this. Nobody really has sex in my dorm. It's a tech school, so a lot of numales and other incels in denial.

My school is a big sports school. Imagine that never having the attention of a single girl all these years.

You're lucky.

Lucky you, I lived in Rez for 3 years and I have to pay like 50-60k in loans for that shitty experience. Listening to people throw parties and guys brining home girls every weekend while I look out the window and cry myself to sleep for years. Talk about a bad deal.

Gonna be paying 1k for 6-7 years for that crap college experience that turned me into a suicidal, misogynist, even more anti social, person. All that stress started the balding process for me too.

My life is trash

Lucky you, I lived in Rez for 3 years and I have to pay like 50-60k in loans for that shitty experience. Listening to people throw parties and guys brining home girls every weekend while I look out the window and cry myself to sleep for years. Talk about a bad deal.

Gonna be paying 1k for 6-7 years for that crap college experience that turned me into a suicidal, misogynist, even more anti social, person. All that stress started the balding process for me too.

My life is trash

College is such a fucking rip-off! If I had to do it all over again, I would have become a truck driver at age 18 and would probably be a lot further in life right now. Hell, I would probably be a lot further in life if I had stayed at Burger King where I worked during my senior year of high school. Instead, I naively believed everyone who thought I was "so intelligent" and "had so much potential" growing up. I ended up majoring in something that I absolutely hated because I wanted a stable career that I thought would help me attract women. What a colossal mistake that turned out to be!

I'm sure their good personalities got them sex.

and these are only the ones being filmed the world is truly a fucked up place

I'm sure their good personalities got them sex.
"It's your personality that makes you Incel!"

And B*tch what's yours like? You 'Just do it for state' and then you have the GALL (Bladder) to talk about personality to US?!

much worse to witness it IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back