Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do IT cucks not check lounge?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
I mean I have said stuff here, which would surely, make it on IT. I have noticed that they mostly only screenshot Stuff from ID.

Kill ITniggers. Behead ITniggers. Roundhouse kick a ITnigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a ITnigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy IT redditors. Defecate in a ITniggers food. Launch ITniggers into the sun. Stir fry ITniggers in a wok. Toss ITniggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a ITniggers gas tank. Judo throw ITniggers into a wood chipper. Twist ITniggers heads off. Report ITniggers to the IRS. Karate chop ITniggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black ITniggers. Trap ITniggers in quicksand. Crush ITniggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy ITniggers in a vat of acid. Eat ITniggers. Dissect ITniggers. Exterminate ITniggers in the gas chamber. Stomp ITnigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate ITniggers in the oven. Lobotomize ITniggers. Mandatory abortions for ITniggers. Grind ITnigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown ITniggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize ITniggers with a ray gun. Kick old ITniggers down the stairs. Feed ITniggers to alligators. Slice ITniggers with a katana.

IT users are all brain dead NPC’s.
Also male feminists only do it to get laid.

It’s a dying sub, it’s way less active than it was these past years. People are getting bored of incels in general.

they’re literally just gay like that

Nope they don't.

They don't ever post anything from must read either because they can't debunk any of the truths their

all the attention has shifted over to looksmax now

I forgot all about them jfl. That place became dead ever since Robert Garnicas got exposed for being a pedo.

I mean I have said stuff here, which would surely, make it on IT. I have noticed that they mostly only screenshot Stuff from ID.
They only care about faggots whining about inceldom not racepill

They live rent free in your head

Scrolling down requires too much effort for the average obese diabetic redditor because they would collapse from an aortic aneurysm if they even so much as exerted effort to move one of their sausage sized fingers a single centimeter.

Last edited:
they've been dead for ages now

they seem too look for content other places now a days

They only care about faggots whining about inceldom not racepill
Which is why I wish, racebait was allowed in ID. They would be so mad. But at least, one of my posts made it seems.

they are too blind because of their retardation

Kill ITniggers. Behead ITniggers. Roundhouse kick a ITnigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a ITnigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy IT redditors. Defecate in a ITniggers food. Launch ITniggers into the sun. Stir fry ITniggers in a wok. Toss ITniggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a ITniggers gas tank. Judo throw ITniggers into a wood chipper. Twist ITniggers heads off. Report ITniggers to the IRS. Karate chop ITniggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black ITniggers. Trap ITniggers in quicksand. Crush ITniggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy ITniggers in a vat of acid. Eat ITniggers. Dissect ITniggers. Exterminate ITniggers in the gas chamber. Stomp ITnigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate ITniggers in the oven. Lobotomize ITniggers. Mandatory abortions for ITniggers. Grind ITnigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown ITniggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize ITniggers with a ray gun. Kick old ITniggers down the stairs. Feed ITniggers to alligators. Slice ITniggers with a katana.

4d339e3e287b6d63113911e54b8aaff35089f61987118dcfb0cd0da4eed09f8c

I seen it happen but only a couple times and thats it and havent seen last one in a long time

But ironically ITfags are less likely to check The Sewers than The Bunker