Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do inceltears users deserve to die?

Do inceltears users deserve to die

• Yes

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I feel like if I was emperor of the world I would have them all hung at the gallows

Fakecel if you vote no

they want us to die

they want us to die
Yeah they basically want lonely men to off themselves seeing as they don’t give a single fuck about our suffering. So I don’t see how we can’t encourage their suffering and death as well

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

No.
They deserve to feel how we feel. They need to see the world from our point of view.
How we were treated by normies growing up, our mental inhibitions etc.
Killing them, which is wrong, would just make them look like martyrs and we would be reinforcing the stereotype that incels are insane killers.
I'm going to sperg out a little bit because I imagine myself being the uncontested ruler of mankind with godlike powers alot, but if I was the emperor of mankind, incel tears would be the last thing on my mind. I would definitely raise the issue of inceldom and other actual social issues and try my best to bring an end to it once world hunger and war are out of the way but petty revenge against people who said rude things about me online is not something I would want to encourage.

Well, let’s put it this way, I see IT users, read the fucked up crap they say & I think ‘die!’ to many of them so ya.

Well, let’s put it this way, I see IT users, read the fucked up crap they say
Some of the posts on here are fucked up (yes, whatever, call me a normie :feelsseriously: ) but incel tears users love cherry picking the more controversial posts from here plus they really dont seem to be able to empathize with us.
When you're rejected and derided by your piers for your whole life for whatever reasons, whether physical or mental, it is fair your going to say some bitter things and shouldn't someone whos better off socially and romantically try to help you in a meaningful way instead of pointing and laughing at us and reposting our lamentings on their subreddit for fake internet points?
Just something to consider, incel tears users because I know some of ye are reading this.

a self-inflicted bullet through an NT brain is never a bullet wasted

behead them all in (Gta 5)

No I want them to go through the same pain we do

The existence of IT is perplexing to me.

Of all the things you could fight against- crony capitalism, political corruption, war crimes, apartheid, environmental destruction, disease, famine, etc.

They choose ugly lonely single men - the majority of whom barely even talk to other people IRL, much less women.

It's almost as if simple male ugliness enrages :feels: them more than actual death, torture, or despair.

yes, they’re probably the most insufferable pieces of human scum i’ve ever had the misfortune of encountering

A more befitting punishment would be having them be our slaves like it's 1850
best answer. I'd like to have them pick cotton have them huck and jive for massa

They deserve the Columbian necktie execution method

Mostly troons simps and cucks so yea
Also faggots

it's funny watching them cry about this thread on IT like they are the victims

In a good world, these subhumans would have their reddit account traced to their address so they can be dragged out of their house and beaten.

Yes (in real life)
@incel_tears

Cucktears...all fat soyboys and ugly onlyfans whores who cant even make enough money selling their skank pussypics to buy themselves toiletpaper

In all cases redditors deserve death according to jihad.