Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do incels who rope deserve sainthood?

Do incels who rope deserve sainthood?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
I think Sainthood title should be only given to someone who is physically capable of it, but what do you think?

Only those that go er deserve to be labeled as Saints :feelsLSD: (In videogame)

I don't believe Saints have to necessarily die to be ordained as such; I'd say their life is, in a way, already over, even before it is over, in the cases of such like St. Sam and that coping 4 cuck pinned in ID. :feelskek:

While understandable in many cases, I think doing so is unwise when there are goals to attain aside from foids, allowing you further power/status in whatever way and also simply to see the future, how it may unfold, and taking advantage of it; wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing could easily result in you having plenty of opportunity to jumpstart at least small victories against hypergamy and the discrimination against sub 5 males, and even large ones if predictions of a partial or full societal degradation commence in your lifespan... :feelshehe:

There's also just the fact that there is much to happen if you're under the age of 30, especially in regards to suddenly achieving something vastly improving tour quality of life or something among the likes of that; you're actively letting the foids and Chads that despise you to lose. :feelsjuice: