Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do incels play video games?

do real incels play video

• yes

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
i encountered this roastie saying she knows incels play video games. Is this true? who here plays video games? and some incels do are they really incels?

no, i've never even heard of one, tell her she's stupid and i hope she gets raped to death

nah, incels definitely dont play video games they go out clubbing every day banging slutz

Nah incels don't play vidya, legit. They basically just LDAR, listen to music like Radiohead or Deftones, post on interwebs, go for walks, and few other things

no, i've never even heard of one, tell her she's stupid and i hope she gets raped to death
I wish I can become a scholar on this level tbh

Not often. a few times a month.

I often play cheap/free to play FPS and find hacks (free or subscription based) for them and just go insane until I get banned. It doesn't matter since I can just buy another copy/make a new account as I have nothing better to spend my workcel money on. It's quite funny to hear the people that rage at me through the mic/chat, you can definitely feel how fucking angry they are. Some even have claimed death threats which I crack laughing, it's just sad how passionate they are in those games lol.

If a girl knows what an incel is and cares this much about it she should be willing to suck your cack

Yeah, i play quite abit. However i go through period's where i play alot less than usual because i can't find a game i want to play. I don't even buy many new games anymore.

i used to ages ago, but then got too depressed and lost interest in it, just like alot of things.

Literally havent played a proper game for YEARS

i dont think they do unless they are passionate about em. there was a 5 year gap where i was depressed as shit. i sat myself down and forced myself to play 4 hours of games every night. that fixed a lot of not liking a lot of video games.
I do think most modern games such though. they all have the resident evil 6 problem. try to be flashy and be a movie. gameplay of those games tend to be shit.

Yes. RPG games are a great cope. You can be what you can't be in real life.

I like video games. And I always make ma character a female. Its nice to see at least one of them doing anything I say (aka press and click)

Playing video games is the only thing my pathetic ass can do.

Troll thread?

I often play cheap/free to play FPS and find hacks (free or subscription based) for them and just go insane until I get banned. It doesn't matter since I can just buy another copy/make a new account as I have nothing better to spend my workcel money on. It's quite funny to hear the people that rage at me through the mic/chat, you can definitely feel how fucking angry they are. Some even have claimed death threats which I crack laughing, it's just sad how passionate they are in those games lol.
Any good games you recommend trying this on? A cheap one with good hacks? I wanna make people mad. Nice name btw

Any good games you recommend trying this on? A cheap one with good hacks? I wanna make people mad. Nice name btw

You can get battlefield 3 or 4 for pretty cheap or bad company 2. Free ones are crossfire, apb reloaded, combat arms & warface off the top of my head. I haven't checked them so not sure about the cheat availability.

This thread is so low iq and autistic that there HAS to be some joke that I am just not getting.

Did op really ask if males who have no gf, go out very little and, by large and large, are socially awkward fill their free time with a hobby that 90% of normal guys do anyway?

What the fuck.

This thread is so low iq and autistic that there HAS to be some joke that I am just not getting.

Did op really ask if males who have no gf, go out very little and, by large and large, are socially awkward fill their free time with a hobby that 90% of normal guys do anyway?

What the fuck.
i thought most incels ldar

Yes, of course. That's one of the few copes we have.

I used to play video games a lot more than I do now. Anhedonia has killed off many of my former interests.

Yes, but not regularly.

You are my hero now kek. I did that as a kid, still troll sometimes in some free games but... I have to ascend like you. If i can get a job ill do the fucking same, take my word. I just find so freaking funny to ruin other peoplesgames... True lifefuel

I would love to but I don't have the opportunity

What the fuck.
kek

Ldar is a meme. Holy schitt man. How did you fraud being NT so well in that video? I know you read a script but you came off quite normie.
I swear the cortisol that you get from this forum will kill you someday

Ldar is a meme. Holy schitt man. How did you fraud being NT so well in that video? I know you read a script but you came off quite normie.
wtf are you talking about? what is this NT shit you are talking about? i cant believe you think the videos i made correlates to how i actually am in real life. You might think the show how autistic i look but actuality i dont act like that in person.

Video games have become one of my most used copes as of recent

Yeah I play them everyday now (mmorpg), only game that I play is WoW and fate/ grand order. Got back into them recently after I finished my anime list.

almost everyone plays video games, so yes, i'm sure lots of incels do

I play them from time to time

Everyone plays video games jesus

Definitely. The only games Chad plays is Madden or COD.

are there really incels that dont play video games??? wtf do u do with ur time lol? watch fking television?

are there really incels that dont play video games??? wtf do u do with ur time lol? watch fking television?
People are always on their phones doing useless crap, yet gamers always get more shit.

i dont think they do unless they are passionate about em. there was a 5 year gap where i was depressed as shit. i sat myself down and forced myself to play 4 hours of games every night. that fixed a lot of not liking a lot of video games.
I do think most modern games such though. they all have the resident evil 6 problem. try to be flashy and be a movie. gameplay of those games tend to be shit.

I recommend playing fun nintendo games