Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do incels not like niggers?

cant believe my eyes

99.99% a larp, usERname is litERally "Negr0SlayER1488"

You can say nigger on reddit and not be banned?

Okays that’s funny for a redditor

You can say nigger on reddit and not be banned?
This post surprised me so much because of this reason :feelskek: haven't seen anyone say nigger on reddit for over 2 years now

Blackcels are not niggers

We despise niggers. Blackcels, on the other hand, are based.

I dont like Sex haver Niggers.
Fellow brocel niggers are my allies, even though im Nazi

The inceldom cummunity is still so divided,
we need to be more united, cause the revolution is inevitable.

Mainly, it's because Blacks are the most NT race in the world & most Incels are non-NT in someway(I myself am a diagnosed autist), which when combined with their tendency for aggression & autists tendency to "box things in," you will ofc find that Incels may not hold the average nigger or them as a collective in a good regard.

Combined with the fact normshits, especially White ones, tend to idolize & love nig-nog culture, I think OP would have a solid answer.
I dont like Sex haver Niggers.
Fellow brocel niggers are my allies, even though im Nazi
Based, same here.

I use the word "nigger" a lot but i don't even hate black people. Just LOVE using this slur a lot.

I don't hate Africans but I do dislike African Americans in general

Nobody likes niggers, but they're afraid to say it.

I don't hate Africans but I do dislike African Americans in general
Just wondering, I am a White Shitmerican, and you are a Hispanic Shitmerican: How would you say the perspective on them differs across our races lines/boundaries?

Just wondering, I am a White Shitmerican, and you are a Hispanic Shitmerican: How would you say the perspective on them differs across our races lines/boundaries?
I'm a brown Hispanic and from my perspective, Hispanics do not have a problem with blacks but Hispanics are known to be hard workers and they are pro-family, African Americans are the opposite. In america, blacks are the lowest class, in regard to socioeconomic status, not in a racial context.

wtf is that subreddit about ?

Nobody likes a nigger. Loud, rude, pushy, violent, thieving bastards.

Black folk on the other hand are fine.

redditors can't even bait correctly :feelsseriously:

Meh I don't mind blackcels

I generally speaking don't like niggers but blackcels are fine, it's more to do with the social class but since blackcels are the same social class as me then it doesn't matter to me

You can say nigger on reddit? Last time I did that my account got terminated.

I'm not a personal fan.

Niggers don't like niggers.

the n word is corny

i no longer use that word and im black, word has lost all aura

Although I generally don't like blacks as a race, there are some who have a pass, especially if they are blackpilled.

Unfortunately, the few high-iq that there must be among them are culturally chained to their extremely low-iq racial mass.