Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do incels have any free will at all?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's assume we can make our own choices that are independent of our genes. No matter what choices and how hard we work, we're still limited by our shitty genes.

Hence the only thing we can do is destroy our lives but never improve them.

So did we even have free will at all? Why do men even have consciousness? It seems nature intended for us to be mindless slaves.

No we don't. We are just here to die. Men are new slaves.

The ancient Greeks were right. We are simply pieces on a chessboard. Everything is either your genes or external events outside your control. Chaos theory. You are living in a simulation.

We can choose to go ER

it's all predetermined 9 months before you're born

I don't know shit about history but I'm assuming men were mostly always slaves.

The tldr of the Ancient Greek beliefs were that the gods controlled humans for their own amusement, and we had no power over what happened in our lives.

A lot of scientists now acknowledge that they were probably right, it’s just that the “Gods” aren’t who they thought they were (DNA, forces of the universe, chaos theory, etc).

Free will is a meme. All of us are controlled by genetics/environment.

We have free will, it's like me saying I don't have free will because my shitty eyesight prevents me from being a pilot. No shit, humans have limitations, does Chad have no free will because he lacks an additional cock with which he DP's his latest lay?

Freewill is a state of mind that i will never possess, probably due to my sperg brain and fear. I remember my onitis seemed so free, compared to me living in my room like in a cage inside a prison. :feelsree:

We have no control over the things that actually matter

We have extremely little free will
but no REAL control over our lives
The ancient Greeks were right. We are simply pieces on a chessboard. Everything is either your genes or external events outside your control. Chaos theory. You are living in a simulation.

Who gives a fuck dude you’re 6’5 go put that in your tinder bio and fuck some girls you retard

Let's assume we can make our own choices that are independent of our genes. No matter what choices and how hard we work, we're still limited by our shitty genes.

Hence the only thing we can do is destroy our lives but never improve them.

So did we even have free will at all? Why do men even have consciousness? It seems nature intended for us to be mindless slaves.
i feel the biggest reason people have what they perceive as free will and consciousness, is just so they can lie and embellish when they tell a story.
you have false signals in the animal kingdom, like warning of predators when there's no predators, but for humans that is a little more complex. you need to understand what happened in order to be able to embellish it for others and make yourself look good.

other than that you'd be better off without being distracted by consciousness and inner dialogue and other garbage, you could just be perfectly focused on the here and now and be fully efficient like an animal.

so basically consciousness and free will's purpose is to offer a slightly altered expression of your genes potential, it's genes trying to make themselves look a little better.
that is if you have anything to work with in the first place, and if you're incel, that's probably not true, and your consciousness/lying/embellishment apparatus is just garbage in and garbage out.