Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do incel gypsies exist?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
★★
There are niggers, beaners, kikes, gooks, chinks, poos and sand niggers in this board.

But do we also have gypsies? I never heard of one.

idk about a gypsie but i remember that we had an abo too

Yes @Mecoja is a gypsy

@Mecoja I'm so sorry bro

I'm a quarter Gypsy blood.
But a quarter of an apple pie is shit, so is it a shit pie?

gypsy women are disgusting

1619550735135043425.jpg
full-f3c97a0c8417331fe5109043bda0e9bd.jpg
1-58-1.jpg
1600237410174572053.jpg
scale_1200
images
nBkSUhL2hlUjnsauLPTIoNHun4H0upu40jjOw6ne-i6RcHOaFyWO0iFw5tVI80qKs9uQ4DrBboU9BPfv2GF0KSGK9HRG=rxmwCp2oJxZIbtuQwFf72A.jpg

images

Are you good at stealing or sorcery?

Stealing.
During the Covid epidemic I'd constantly walk out of grocery stores with carts max-fulled all with the most expensive products.
All the years of being homeless I'd steal every day.
And etc etc.

Stealing.
During the Covid epidemic I'd constantly walk out of grocery stores with carts max-fulled all with the most expensive products.
All the years of being homeless I'd steal every day.
And etc etc.
Stealing from Jews is not a crime

Its ok. Its rare tbh because most are so afraid of being single that become cucks and betabuxxers.
Loneliness is better than being a betabuxxer cuck. I will NEVER cuck to anyone or ever be deceived or cheated on by a roasty.

Its ok. Its rare tbh because most are so afraid of being single that become cucks and betabuxxers.
Really? Are you gypsy? From Romania?

Loneliness is better than being a betabuxxer cuck. I will NEVER cuck to anyone or ever be deceived or cheated on by a roasty.
Million times better. Imagine finding out that your wife got fucked by others while you had no clue. I would break her neck, its better this way.

Million times better. Imagine finding out that your wife got fucked by others while you had no clue. I would break her neck, its better this way.
And the scary thing is it ALWAYS happens. Roasties can't help it.

I would even go as far to say, the more perfect the marriage and family, the more enjoyment they get from risking it all for some Chad dick. Even fucking billionaires get divorced or cheated on. You literally can't win. Not playing is the only winning move.

And the scary thing is it ALWAYS happens. Roasties can't help it.

I would even go as far to say, the more perfect the marriage and family, the more enjoyment they get from risking it all for some Chad dick. Even fucking billionaires get divorced or cheated on. You literally can't win. Not playing is the only winning move.
Pretty much. They live for drama and excitement and dont care who they are going to hurt. Since childhood they are taught that they hold no responsibility, its always someone's else fault.

Last edited:
There are niggers, beaners, kikes, gooks, chinks, poos and sand niggers in this board.

But do we also have gypsies? I never heard of one.
What the fuck am i reading?

Gypsies are mostly found in Romania.
Romania = Gypsy country. In fact Romanians are more gypsies than gypsies.

They are backstabbers and traitors. That's why that country is soo shit. Even their leaders and I mean Romanian leaders, their leaders are stealing and backstabbing without shame the entire country.

Everyone is a backstabber in that shit country. Average romanian is a person full of hate and pride ready to betray and backstabb you. They are disgusting sons of bitches.

They think that they are different from gypsies but they are not. In fact gypsies steal and does all the bad things because they are discriminated by the romanians.

It's so bad that they can even find work. And if they find work they get bully because of their ethnicity. So what they do? They steal. The stealing is in their DNA because they were discriminated since the dawn of time. But yeah fuck them!

I recommend you to not visit that shit hole country.

Romania is one of the worst spawns tbh.

Last edited:
Incel gypsies? Dont you know they fuck theyre own family? Son fucks mother daugher fucks father they are basically inbred for generations!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Condoms block sperms therefore gypsies dont use them, They keep inbreeding! Maybe the son of mother is her father or whatever, its complicated:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Condoms block sperms therefore gypsies dont use them, They keep inbreeding! Maybe the son of mother is her father or whatever, its complicated:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
All brownoids do that.

Spics are notorious for molesting their kids.

Stealing from Jews is not a crime

Call me Volcel but Jewish woman are the original human-anunnaki hybrid & I'm afraid to be a eunuch if I could ascend with their alien organs

Unless you were born in the ghettos and if you are high inhib, you're set off for a life of failure.

Last edited: