Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do i mog Chris Chan?

itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
I kinda look like him so i photoshoped his picture, and got pretty close to what i look like, (my acne is worst than in the image), do i mog him? I'd say i'm around a low 4.
I don't know if it counts as a selfie i don't think so, but if it's against the rules, please tell me and i'll delete.
769px CWC0811

Where is the pic

God,bro you fucked up

On the bright side you NTmog him

if you had good skin without acne sure tbqh.

God,bro you fucked up
Ofc being ugly bothers me but the main thing that pisses me off that i look dumb, and in reality i'm fairle smart and well educated, and i always have to assume that people veiw me as stupid before they get to know me. Now that i think about it thats probale the reson why im a asshole who likes to argue a lot.

Ofc being ugly bothers me but the main thing that pisses me off that i look dumb, and in reality i'm fairle smart and well educated, and i always have to assume that people veiw me as stupid before they get to know me. Now that i think about it thats probale the reson why im a asshole who likes to argue a lot.

not bc of being ugly bro you fucked up because it is forbidden to post pics ı think

if you had good skin without acne sure tbqh.
Tryed evary fucking thing, went to all the doctors, tryed a tonnes of medications, didn't help.
not bc of being ugly bro you fucked up because it is forbidden to post pics ı think
But it's not me, and i have seen others post random pict that looks like them.
Tryed evary fucking thing, went to all the doctors, tryed a tonnes of medications, didn't help.

But it's not me, and i have seen others post random pict that looks like them.
@knajjd should i delete this? is it against rules?

I think you may look stupid because of NCT. Follow @Weed 's guide to give yourself neutral or positive canthal tilt.
https://incels.is/threads/i-wish-it...o-wear-an-elastic-glove-over-your-head.82550/

Lmao @itsmemario legit guide boyo buddy tbhtbh

But srs

I look low trust and low IQ too.. just fuck. Not only it's hard to make friends but ppl also think I am aborigen tier IQ and they might be right
It's the worst as a kid, they won't care what you have to say they will just mock you, it fucked me up for good, at least adults listen now, but i had many insecurities to unfuck in my head, it's still in progress.

Sorry but this is not 4/10. More like 3/10.

You have le chin so I guess you are right.
Also i left Chrises fucked up hair as it was, i have a bad hairline too but at least i take some care of it.
And i guess i can get that big birthmark removed.

Just wear glasses bro

There's not way that's you, I have seen that picture a thousand times in internet.

And mogs me.

Chris Chan is sexy so you're good, man

i swear you aren't allowed to post selfies

Don't be a pussy and post your damn pic, most of us appreciate a good Chris Chan tribute. Tell the mods to eat a dick if they give you trouble.

And as long as you aren't LARPing as a tranny lesbian or wearing MLP shit everywhere, you most likely mog him. Chris is like the OG incel in a lot of ways, your gene's and autism have to royally fuck up to get mogged by him.