Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do I have OCD? help me please :feelsrope:

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I always put my hand under the tap exactly 10 times to make sure I turned it off.

I stare at a room for about 30 seconds - one minute to make sure I turned off the light.

Before I go to bed I also stare at my laptop for 30 seconds - one minute to make sure it's closed and turned off.

Is it over for me?

Last edited:
If I do have it, will I be prescribed jew pills that will lower my anxiety and make me lower inhib?
probably but there is no grantee that the pills will actually work for u because they didn't for me

No these are all retarded quirks that normies do when they think they have OCD

OCD is something that seriously affects your everyday life n stuff.

Sometimes OCD can be due to depression.

One thing I used to do was overthink literally everything I did like I over thought how opened the cupboard and how long it took, how long it took to open bag of bread and put the rest back and how I did it. Should I eat every single last crumb on my plate? How many should I eat before it's such a small amount that it's not worth it anymore. Those r very vague examples n stuff but yeh. For me I wouldn't call it ocd, it was just a bit annoying but it wasn't serious and I got over it in a month but some days it comes back

You may be autistic

I always put my hand under the tap exactly 10 times to make sure I turned it off.

I stare at a room for about 30 seconds - one minute to make sure I turned off the light.

Before I go to bed I also stare at my laptop for 30 seconds - one minute to make sure it's closed and turned off.

Is it over for me?

The more you worry about it the worse it will get. Don't sweat it. Let it go.

No these are all retarded quirks that normies do when they think they have OCD

I do more things, these are just some of them. I also spend many hours feeling and squeezing all the bones in my face because I hate how recessed they are.

I have severe levels of OCD, it's horrible - HORRIBLE. Just a few examples: read people's faces from right to left as opposed from left to right, beat my pillow 9 times when I wake up starting at the center, then the lower right corner, and finally the upper left corner. Make my way to the kitchen and pet my dog 9 times on his head, then my two cats indefinitely until they are about to scratch me. Take my medication which does nothing for me and retreat back into my room to play some PS4, after first moving the door handle in the correct motion, sometimes numerous times before I may continue. Once on the PS4, I need to read the title of the game I'm going to play in my head several times until I'm pleased with the way my mind pronounced it (also titles of YouTube videos, TV shows, forum threads, book titles, etc.) Some words I'm not allowed to use so I have to open up thesaurus.com and look for a proper synonym; real time talking and text chatting can be a burden depending on the OCD plateau I'm at on that day and moment - it varies but can skyrocket during times or places where I get stressed. I could go on but writing this up carries its own bag of in(s)ane rituals and it's not worth the energy. So mental

I have severe levels of OCD, it's horrible - HORRIBLE. Just a few examples: read people's faces from right to left as opposed from left to right, beat my pillow 9 times when I wake up starting at the center, then the lower right corner, and finally the upper left corner. Make my way to the kitchen and pet my dog 9 times on his head, then my two cats indefinitely until they are about to scratch me. Take my medication which does nothing for me and retreat back into my room to play some PS4, after first moving the door handle in the correct motion, sometimes numerous times before I may continue. Once on the PS4, I need to read the title of the game I'm going to play in my head several times until I'm pleased with the way my mind pronounced it (also titles of YouTube videos, TV shows, forum threads, book titles, etc.) Some words I'm not allowed to use so I have to open up thesaurus.com and look for a proper synonym; real time talking and text chatting can be a burden depending on the OCD plateau I'm at on that day and moment - it varies but can skyrocket during times or places where I get stressed. I could go on but writing this up carries its own bag of in(s)ane rituals and it's not worth the energy. So mental

That sounds fucking brutal. I had some of these traits too but most disappeared as I got older. Did you try different types of jew pills?

That sounds fucking brutal. I had some of these traits too but most disappeared as I got older. Did you try different types of jew pills?
I've been on Prozac, Risperidone, and other medications but none of them had any noticeable effect that merited further use. Right now I'm on Lamotrigine, an anticonvulsant that's also considered to be effective in people with generalised anxiety, but so far it's doing little in that regard (my main complaint and reason for seeing a psychiatrist) and seemingly compounding my OCD. But I can't abruptly discontinue it as doing so may cause seizures. Xanax XR daily but for the past month I've been replacing it with lorazepam because I enjoy the high more

Last edited:
Welcome to the autistic club :dab:

I do more things, these are just some of them. I also spend many hours feeling and squeezing all the bones in my face because I hate how recessed they are.
I do that all the time aswel tbh

Sounds like OCD to me

To test if it is try to not do any of these “habits”

If by not doing them you get extremely anxious nervous or upset then you my friend have OCD

It certainly sounds like it. I've never been officially diagnosed, but I'm 99% sure I have it. A lot of people think it's just being a neat freak - that's certainly one aspect of it for me, but it's only one aspect. I have strong rituals that I feel compelled to do like you - when I walk into the living room, for example, I need to arrange things the way I want them - remote controls parallel with one another, coasters at the corners of tables perfectly aligned, cushions all facing the same way, the volume on the TV at 10. Last thing at night, before going to bed, I have to press down on the door handle at least 30 times in rapid succession, counting them as I do so, to make sure it's locked. Every day I have intrusive thoughts and in general my mind won't shut the fuck up, it gets obsessed with some utter garbage and I can't get it out of my mind. It's a fucking pain in the ass to live with it.

Unironically look for a doctor

Normies have fucking ruined the saying talk to a therapist but this is literally what they’re supposed to do, diagnose mental disorders like OCD or ADHD and prescribe treatments, it won’t fix your inceldom but it’ll let you stop acting like a retard

Doesn't seem that bad tbh some people are far worse

Are you agressive? People with OCD make a scene everywhere tbh. They are unnecessarily agressive to others.

Not a doctor tho just an observation. Dunno if that's the case with everyone. Also you obsessed with hygiene? Do you wash your hands longer than normal?

Yes you do
full

Sorry bro, ur gonna have to amputate

You have obsessive and compulsive tendencies but you dont have the disorder. Lots of people have things like you described, but to have a disorder it has to be much worse. No point in taking pills

Just put your dick 10 times inside of cunt

Probably. I have it and it's hell. Death has to be better than this.

I stare at my phone at night for 30 seconds or so as well to check if I have the alarm put and that the alarm sound is up to the maximum.

I stare at my phone at night for 30 seconds or so as well to check if I have the alarm put and that the alarm sound is up to the maximum.
LMAO same! I can't believe I forgot to mention that. I also do that a few times each night before I fall asleep.

LMAO same! I can't believe I forgot to mention that. I also do that a few times each night before I fall asleep.
Sad shit...
Even if I physically see the volume is to the max I still try to slide it further to the max, to make absolutely sure xd.

Its not over for you OP.

OCD is just annoying is all.

I’ve got it too.

Fortunately the incessant hand washing compulsions went away in my teen years.

Now it’s just about number counting various stupid things.

Sad shit...
Even if I physically see the volume is to the max I still try to slide it further to the max, to make absolutely sure xd.

Yeah I look at it and can clearly see that's it up to the max but I continue staring at it like a downie even though the volume gradually turns up itself when the alarm actually goes off, no matter what volume you left it on.

even though the volume gradually turns up itself when the alarm actually goes off, no matter what volume you left it on.
Damn, I didn't know... :feelsPop:

Yeah I look at it and can clearly see that's it up to the max but I continue staring at it like a downie
I'm happy I don't have any other issues though, this isn't even really OCD tbh, people that actually have it are living hell.

Could be minor adhd, the inattentive one tbh