Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do I have basal cell cancer in my nose?

G

Guest2

Would be pretty tragic ngl...
They would probably have to take a piece of my nose out or something...

Pretty much there's a hard lump that hurts if I push on it on my nose. Has been there for about a week I guess. You can see it on the outside of my nose; it's on the bridge.
I also have family members that have had basal cell cancer so I'm not sure if that increases chance.
However, I don't go in the sun very often, which is a major risk factor. I think it's because I'm so pale (Irish) and get sunburned every summer, which might counter my tendency to stay inside.

If you want to see a pic of it you can PM me I guess.
Any medicalcels/biology or anything who can help me out?

Try snorting Afrin through the nose.

it's over for hard lump in nose-cels :cryfeels:

Try snorting Afrin through the nose.
It's not like my nose is blocked (it is, but not in that way; I have septum deviation makes it difficult to breathe sometimes) but it's a hard lump, not expanded blood vessels I don't think.

It's not like my nose is blocked (it is, but not in that way; I have septum deviation makes it difficult to breathe sometimes) but it's a hard lump, not expanded blood vessels I don't think.

You can easily have insurance cover the cost of a rhinoplasty to fix that.

You can easily have insurance cover the cost of a rhinoplasty to fix that.
We don't have medical insurance in the UK, and I'm a youngcel so they won't operate yet.
Unfortunately, I don't think the NHS does cosmetic surgery, especially with all the budget cuts recently, unless it is causing significant pain or something...

I hope you’ll be alright bro

I hope you’ll be alright bro
It's not necessarily a worry for my health, but if the low chance that it's cancerous is true, then I'll have to miss school (exams are almost on) and go to hospital often to do painful treatment which would make me ill. It would also fuck up my nose more and I'd likely get bullied...

Jesus m8 cancer at 16? OGRE if true.

But it could just be an infected cyst tbh

give me the good pics bro