Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Do i have a bladder or prostate problem?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I feel like i gotta piss. It bothers me, i cant sleep or act normally, but when i go to the toilet i cant piss, or i piss a little. And this feeling doesnt go away, usually i get this when switching from cold to hot room or after jacking off, but it happens out of nowhere sometimes, is this normal?

Down some water

I think you should visit a doctor instead of asking on incels

For one day last week i had to push to piss but it stopped after 1 piss, So could just be a small blockage.

Nothing to worry about if it last short

I urinate all the time.

Drink more water. At least a litre per day. One of the easiest healthy things to do.

I have this I think I have kidney stones, when I pee it burns

I had similar problem with peeing i had to force myself extremely hard that it even started to hurt to take a piss, i also has a constipation. It went away when i started moving more around home and doing some excercises. Sitting and lying all day and night long really messes up your organism. Getting old sucks everything in your body breaks up at random especially if you don't move as much.

prob your bladder acting up

a visit to the doctor aint a bad idea brate

It's actually surprising how many things can cause this and prostate issues are only one.

As I understand even digestive issues can cause it.

My dick is too small, that’s a problem and I have pulips.

Last edited: