Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I have a better chance asking a girl out if they said nobody wants to date them?

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I've heard girls I'd be willing to date say this Although they've probably never been rejected. And by "nobody" they probably mean chad. :feelsbadman:

just shoot ur shot youngcel

Yeah, I should probably just be asking out every girl that doesn't appear obviously repulsed by me though tbh.
just dont be an autist about it by asking out girls youve never talked to before tbh

but yeas it is good to socialize with girls at your age ngl you would potentially be missing out on an important part of life if u never tried :feelscomfy:

just dont be an autist about it by asking out girls youve never talked to before tbh

but yeas it is good to socialize with girls at your age ngl you would potentially be missing out on an important part of life if u never tried :feelscomfy:
How old is he ?

depends on how attractive you are