Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do I go to college?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
Where do I find people like me? wtf
99.99th percentile in iq & openness to experience (also autistic)

all those "day in the life" normalfag videos are just performative niggers esteeming themselves on the backs of being better than others
you guys are real nigg*s here... I literally get more useful information from you guys when it comes to depression than those idiots care to give when they jerk themselves off academically.
are there any situations in life that you know gathers lots of intelligent people? I know there's overlap between both extremes of any distribution, particularly the immutable blackpill attributes... such as pimping and having a high IQ. THat's why I'm asking here... and that's my question if you guys can help me

I wanted to go into Caltech but it doesn't seem as smart as I thought - and that was the only last college I was esteeming to some degree... it's clearly all performative now. They might as well become trannies because they're just LARPING as intellectuals at the cost of debtmaxxing

I'm seriously considering just postmaxxing on math overflow or something until someone notices me.

Literally, college is a scam. anyone who says otherwise is a moralfag normie

Everyone has a degree now. Even foids with IQs in the 70s can get one. You stand out more to Not have one and If you do get one, Don't get a meme degree like Liberal Arts.

No. Go to a trade school and get a certificate for something....

Welders make a lot... So do heavy equipment operators... So do plumber and electrician...

And you control what you do!

I wouldn't. College for incels is an acute form of psychological torture.