Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do i exist?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Can you see the post? Am i even real? I'm starting to question if i'm alive anymore. Nobody speaks to me or acknowledgesmy existence.My family doesn't speak to me. Even at my job noone notices me. I don't know what's going on. Is this just some expirement about how much isolation a person can take, or what? I'm starting to lose my mind,

I can see you.

Society is hell for many of us men.

I havent existed for the last 10 years or more

We have to accept that we exist.

Can you see the post? Am i even real? I'm starting to question if i'm alive anymore. Nobody speaks to me or acknowledgesmy existence.My family doesn't speak to me. Even at my job noone notices me. I don't know what's going on. Is this just some expirement about how much isolation a person can take, or what? I'm starting to lose my mind,
Come here and suck on this semeen

I think you're misatken. I'm quite sure i'm dead already and this is all just some poor imitation of waht life is suppose to be.

Perhaps I am dead as well. At least I do not feel alive, not really.

Well wageslaving makes me don't wanna exist

Well wageslaving makes me don't wanna exist
Wagelsaving broke me. Knowing that i will have to suffer so immensely everyday for the next 50 year makes me want to rope right at this moment.

That's pretty optimistic though, (((they))) will invent new medicine to increase the maximum age rapidly and let us slaving.
I wouldn't be surprised. Ugly men will live forever as wagecucks for chads and women.

I'm quite sure i'm dead already and this is all just some poor imitation of waht life is suppose to be.
It's the desire for happiness which is ironically more enjoyable than the perceived reward, and we spend all of our lives creating a preconceived idyll, something which we imagine we'll eventually possess, only we never actually get it. I'm guessing that what your feeling is the full consequence of realizing that you'll never find whatever it is that you were hoping for, or moreover, that it wouldn't be what you believed it was that you wanted even if you did manage to find it.

I had this experience, then I realized what was happening, how my mind had been tricking me all along. My expectation of happiness, of satisfaction, it was never something which could exist in this world. It's the longing for an illusory lost contentment which I never actually had, or the desire to obtain lasting happiness in the future, only that will never be something which I'll find by pursuing it. We perceive past and future states as more desirable than the present, or better than they'll actually be when we reach them to keep us striving, as happy and content organisms wouldn't live very long.

Eventually it became obvious to me that pleasurable experiences are only so because they either remove or lessen some preexisting urge, or relieve some form of physical or emotional pain. For instance, fapping feels good due to it relieving my sexual frustration. But would it feel good if I somehow had precisely zero desire for sex, if I didn't even want it? The reality of our lives is pretty sad once you truly realize it, how our brains constantly torture us. I mean given the right circumstances, punching a wall can feel legitimately pleasurable, but only because it's a good stress reliever, not dissimilar to every other form of agreeable experience.

So it's not really that life is supposed to be more satisfying, only that you're supposed to expect and believe as such to keep you alive, and to get you to reproduce. It's nature holding a carrot in front of you to encourage you to reach some futile goal. Lesser animals are the lucky ones in a way though, as they don't have the capacity to ever come to this conclusion.

brujtally ovber boyo. u need read pali canoon

It's the desire for happiness which is ironically more enjoyable than the perceived reward, and we spend all of our lives creating a preconceived idyll, something which we imagine we'll eventually possess, only we never actually get it. I'm guessing that what your feeling is the full consequence of realizing that you'll never find whatever it is that you were hoping for, or moreover, that it wouldn't be what you believed it was that you wanted even if you did manage to find it.

I had this experience, then I realized what was happening, how my mind had been tricking me all along. My expectation of happiness, of satisfaction, it was never something which could exist in this world. It's the longing for an illusory lost contentment which I never actually had, or the desire to obtain lasting happiness in the future, only that will never be something which I'll find by pursuing it. We perceive past and future states as more desirable than the present, or better than they'll actually be when we reach them to keep us striving, as happy and content organisms wouldn't live very long.

Eventually it became obvious to me that pleasurable experiences are only so because they either remove or lessen some preexisting urge, or relieve some form of physical or emotional pain. For instance, fapping feels good due to it relieving my sexual frustration. But would it feel good if I somehow had precisely zero desire for sex, if I didn't even want it? The reality of our lives is pretty sad once you truly realize it, how our brains constantly torture us. I mean given the right circumstances, punching a wall can feel legitimately pleasurable, but only because it's a good stress reliever, not dissimilar to every other form of agreeable experience.

So it's not really that life is supposed to be more satisfying, only that you're supposed to expect and believe as such to keep you alive, and to get you to reproduce. It's nature holding a carrot in front of you to encourage you to reach some futile goal. Lesser animals are the lucky ones in a way though, as they don't have the capacity to ever come to this conclusion.
I wish i never learned the truth. i'm way too young to suffer like this. I should've had at leat a couple years of living in hopeful delusion. Now there is no going back. I'm cursed to live this empty life forever.

It could just be one of the side effects of the slavpill

No. You are just another construct in my mind.

hi, you're real but this reality is a hell realm, we're not supposed to be stuck here

the way out is to stop taking part in worldly things or you have to pay a fee for their poisonous rides and incur debt here - karma debt free to get out

Don’t sperg out in the wrong place hate to see ya locked up.

If you're getting warning from the mods,you exist.

Excessive anxiety combined with certain drugs including marijuana can in rare cases cause derealization (not when you are high, but weeks or months after even smoking it once). Weird shit man, I've experienced it before. I haven't looked much into the science behind what causes this but in a nutshell, you don't feel that anything is real. It's kind of scary but comforting at the same time, I used to do alot of stuff I wouldn't normally do because I genuinely believed that no one else was real and thus would not be concerned with my actions.

You (and I) don’t seem to exist to femoids tbh