Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do hospitals seem this site as being "dangerous" or something?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I am currently waiting around a local hospital after my sister went to drop one of her friends at some kind of therapy, and I tried to visit here on my phone while connected to the hospital's wifi, but the site was blocked; so I had to switch to data for this site. I just think it being blocked for some bullshit reason like "Safety" :soy: is the most likely answer.

Some grocery stores do it too ive realized. I guess this site is more well known than I thought

Use VPN
And instead of specifically blocking certain sites they might just block everything that isn’t explicitly approved

This actually makes me want to experiment with loading this site on public wifi, see how often it's been blocked. It could also be blacklisted by some central database and blocked because of it.

probably on some watchlist as "hate site" :soy:

u dont have this problem if u just use ur home wifi

Use VPN
And instead of specifically blocking certain sites they might just block everything that isn’t explicitly approved
Don't those cost money typically? I ain't paying to use a site for incels when I don't even want to be an Incel. By definition, nobody wants to be an Incel.

Don't those cost money typically? I ain't paying to use a site for incels when I don't even want to be an Incel. By definition, nobody wants to be an Incel.
No just search school vpn on App Store it’s free and works