Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do happy marriages even exist?

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★
A lot of people on here (me too unfortunately) really want muh trad wife with whom you'll live forever. But I've realized, that just doesn't exist. Every single marriage I've heard of is great in the begging and as time goes on both of the participants get really sick and tired of each other. They stop being lovers and just become friends. There is no more excitement in their sex lives. I explicitly remember hearing some married foid say "I started seeing him as a brother, not as a partner."

Even back 50 years ago, when people were getting married and had children, it wasn't because muh tradwives weren't promiscuous, it was because foids were forced into marrying. If they had the choice back then, they would've whored themselves, like they are now. They had to marry some oofy doofy because they weren't able to get jobs and had no rights (good times). Water, I know.

What is even the point of anything anymore? Even if we were all to ascend and get a wife, and get all the benefits of having a partner, it would become boring to us at some point. Honestly as of right now, if I was a chad I'd choose to fuck as many stacies as I possibly could, rather than finding some "loyal" wife who I would get sick of in 2 years.

If you consider getting half your shit taken that you worked years to build upon in a divorce case that only lasted a few weeks a good marriage, then yes. Other than that, fuck no.

All true. Best case scenario they become like an brother and sister, usually they start hating and annoying each other and stay together just for the kids and convenience. No wonder that divorce rates go up with each year, because theres not as much social pressure to be married as before.

Marriage is an outdated institution that does not meet modern realities. Here are two statistics that I found recently for Europe and the World. I think she's +/- truthful.

Attachments

• IMG_20240719_115136_314.jpg
    IMG_20240719_115136_314.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20240719_115102_907.jpg
    IMG_20240719_115102_907.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 39
Yeah but it’s only short term, as time goes on attraction starts fading and problems will start.

happy marriage exist only when chad marries down

Probably, but mostly men are there to pay the bills. Paint the house, cut grass etc.

Indeed, monogamous relationships or marriages were made up by the religions.
If a marriage can be dissolved just like that, even without the fault of one of the participants, then this is a shitty deal. Imagine that your business partner, with whom you have a contract for the supply of certain products for sale, suddenly breaks it off in front of you for the wrong reason and still receives money from you. Marriage is an unprofitable business today, even billionaires are not protected, Jeff Bezos gave 4% of Amazon shares to his ex-wife.

Look at how one of the richest and most powerful people on this planet is forced to watch his wife flirt with another man and endure, pretending that this is a joke.

Attachments

• VID_20240719_120306_657.mp4
    2.5 MB
I haven't seen one

Even billionaires have to endure the disgusting behavior of their femoids, what can we say about normals?

Look at how one of the richest and most powerful people on this planet is forced to watch his wife flirt with another man and endure, pretending that this is a joke.
At the end of the day you can have all the money and status in the world but it still cannot buy genuine attraction from a woman.

If a marriage can be dissolved just like that, even without the fault of one of the participants, then this is a shitty deal. Imagine that your business partner, with whom you have a contract for the supply of certain products for sale, suddenly breaks it off in front of you for the wrong reason and still receives money from you. Marriage is an unprofitable business today, even billionaires are not protected, Jeff Bezos gave 4% of Amazon shares to his ex-wife.
:yes::yes::yes:

At the end of the day you can have all the money and status in the world but it still cannot buy genuine attraction from a woman.
Yes, that's the irony of our world. You can have tens of billions of dollars, your will can change world politics and influence anything. But you can't slap your wife in the face if she's flirting with someone in front of you.

Yes, that's the irony of our world. You can have tens of billions of dollars, your will can change world politics and influence anything. But you can't slap your wife in the face if she's flirting with someone in front of you.
Remember, Jeremy Meeks married a billionaires daughter all because of his looks, she was the one that was betabuxxing him.
That automatically shuts down all the bluepilled quotes like “work hard bro” or “life wasn’t meant to be easy”

If you consider getting half your shit taken that you worked years to build upon in a divorce case that only lasted a few weeks a good marriage, then yes. Other than that, fuck no.