Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do goblinas like tall muscular dudes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
do foids even care about muscles or height if you look subfive? or does height only matter for normies?

Goblinas only like white dudes

Or black guys

You may be able to score a landhwale :feelskek:

Goblinas like ogres

A tall muscular dude, who's ethnic and has a not so decent face. seem plenty with whaleland

A tall muscular dude, who's ethnic and has a not so decent face. seem plenty with whaleland
so from my pfp I could score a white landwhale?

Foids are saying it's not important but also when they see some muscular guy they are like ":ahegao:".
Don't know

do foids even care about muscles or height if you look subfive? or does height only matter for normies?
are you fucking kidding me, why are you even asking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I need to know if I can ascend by ogremaxxing
women always love TALL MEN. If you are ugly in the face, you can get laid by being TALL and DOMINANT

You may be able to score a landhwale :feelskek:
133622548 155530976359201 8845563501788919412 n

Ask Carly Palacios. Aspie John was easily cucked by a tall Anglo male named "Kevin">

they waddle at the chad dick and lick themm like lolipops lol

have you tried dominanting short men in front of women?
short mean are really loud and aggresive for no aparent reason in my experience. i guess defence mechanism. you gonna have a screaming match:feelskek:

Goblinas like two tonnes of cocaine sealed inside their asshole as well:feelskek:

All women like tall men

short mean are really loud and aggresive for no aparent reason in my experience. i guess defence mechanism. you gonna have a screaming match:feelskek:
this is true if short people have friends