Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do girls find virginity hot? [Video] (answer: no)

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Officer

It's not cute, its not endearing, not a sign of any ethical structure, not deserving of sympathy. its confirmation you're a loser and pathetic.
Women DO care that youre a virgin and they care in the negative. It's over for trucels.

Ps. the women in this video are spiteful mutant trash and I hope to god none of them procreate.

I mean, as a male you can always lie.

Being a virgin after a certain age is a red flag to females. They only want high status, good looking men and if you are a virgin at that age there is a good chance you are neither of those.

Based greycel point, a TLDR of the video in the tittle. Have a catgirl:
ETu GW3X0Ak7a4P

Water has a distinct wetness texture to it.

Being a virgin after a certain age is a red flag to females. They only want high status, good looking men and if you are a virgin at that age there is a good chance you are neither of those.

I hate the backwards clown society

Only if it is Chad

And IT think there isn’t a stigma against virginity

Only if it is Chad
Yeah, women were creaming themselves over that NFL player that was supposedly a Christian virgin. Course being rich and good looking probably had 99.99% of that. Much like a non-virgin, it's so rare it's not even worth discussing.

The Yao Ming effect.

“Spiteful mutant trash”
Excellent insult.

1*xqp3VzqSCZgg87GLlqIEdw.jpeg

Imagine how self centered you have to be to deny someone that experience just because "it wont be beneficial for me"

Last edited:
1*xqp3VzqSCZgg87GLlqIEdw.jpeg

Imagine how self centered you have to be to deny someone that experience just because "it wont be beneficial for me"

I don't find a difference between the job searching market and the dating market. Women are ruining both.

They discriminate against virgin men, which creates the very "double standard" that they also complain about.

Bitches always be bitching.

In the past, all men were virgins at marriage since they'd be stoned for trying to shag outside of marriage. although, that STILL doesnt change the fact that women prefer non-virgin men, since they will be more dominant/experienced. Which would be possible in the context of a second marriage/second wife.

they only care about how hard you can rail them
fuck foids

Well, it's not like it was a secret.Virginity is hot only in anime tbh

Just lie theory

I want to rope after watching that. Every day that goes by without sexual experience, my chance of ascension goes down. How is there supposed to be any hope when you need experience to get a chance with a woman? Normies tell us to be optimistic and then say things like this.

I want to rope after watching that. Every day that goes by without sexual experience, my chance of ascension goes down. How is there supposed to be any hope when you need experience to get a chance with a woman? Normies tell us to be optimistic and then say things like this.
yup. fuck this shit
fuck normies.

Dihydrogen monoxide contains moisture

It's not cute, its not endearing, not a sign of any ethical structure, not deserving of sympathy. its confirmation you're a loser and pathetic.
Women DO care that youre a virgin and they care in the negative. It's over for trucels.

Ps. the women in this video are spiteful mutant trash and I hope to god none of them procreate.

They are going to procreate, though. Almost every hole will. They will live happy (by men's standards) and blissfully ignorant lives well up till the day they die, which isn't anytime soon in the cucked west.

If there's any cope to hope for, it's that reincarnation exists and they end up getting reincarnated as incels. But it's not like they will have any memories of their previous hole lives to use as a benchmark. Who knows, maybe we were holes in a past life, and this is whatever deity's way of punishing us for being holes.

How will I get out of virginity if you do not like virginity?

Where are the guys with recessed facial bones in these videos? It's almost as if life=looks

Brutal forced celibacy pill

Not a singe second.

Thanks for the brutal reminder

I didn’t need a video to confirm this. How to people watch such low iq content from youtubers like this.

I think i knew about that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back