Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do girls ever smile at you in public?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
It's very rare when it happens to me and when it does I can't stop thinking about for hours.

My female classmate who I talked with a bit waved at me from afar in a hallway at school. At first I was confused so I didn't wave back, but then she kept waving, so I finally waved back and then she walked in her class. I still don't know if she was waving at me or not. There was no one else around. I'm confused

Laughing at me counts?

Wtf why would any girl smile at me they look at me angrily or just blankly stare like they never seen a guy that ugly

There are two kind of Foids. She either pretends that I don't exist or she laughts at me because I look funny or act weird.

This thread is humblebrag bait

They don't even look at me

No. Usually i get the look that looks like her wishing that I would just disappear.

This reminds me the other day on my lunch break I went to walk around the block to stretch my legs. Walk past this young qt blonde foid as she was waiting to cross the street. She was so afraid I might say something to her she held her cell phone wayyy up to her face as if she wanted to jump inside it to hide.

There is no such thing as humble brag
When a bragging statement is framed as a self-depreciating one, it's a humble brag. Outright bragging is against the rules on this forum.

sometimes they did but i take it that they laugh at me

Never, why would they do that?

No? What do you think this is. Unless you mean laughing at me for being ugly and non NT

just make brag threads but write it in such a way that it doesnt appear that it happened to you theory

Not that I can remember. They usually look away.

low inhib chad if u make eye contact with people i put my head down and listen to my music at all times in public

Gigachad if girls look in your vicinity

just make brag threads but write it in such a way that it doesnt appear that it happened to you theory
Don't see how it's a brag thread

Almost never. And that small percentage is usually old ladies.

I guess so, but I am generally a person who smiles at people always, so I usually get one back. (Cashier or working places etc, no random foids)

I can only ever recall it happening twice. The first time, several years ago now, involved a girl waiting outside a store. I was walking slowly with my friend and the girl and I made eye contact and she made a really big smile. My friend and I were so surprised. The second time was just last week - I was going up an escalator and when I reached the top there was a girl working at a stall, we made eye contact and she smiled. I think she was just being polite more than anything.

For what it's worth, I regularly go out in busy public spaces (malls, city streets) and get no attention whatsoever from girls. For the most part, I'm invisible to them. These two instances stood out because they were so rare.

Cashier did it once. She showed me the correct way to pay from credit card so you don't have to enter code, as if you're inserting it, i smiled because i found it funny i always used to pay with entering pincode and she smiled at me back and was like hi-hi. One of the best female interactions i had in my life

I uttered 2 sentences to a girl, I am chad now.

Hasn't happened to me in 30 years.:cryfeels:

no. nobody smiles at me or is happy because of my presence.

If I did it would be usually be done by old grannies and some cashiers

If girls smile at you then it's probably because you look weird or because they're being friendly. There is no other reason for a girl to smile at you, I think.

I wish they did

She’s laughing at you. Usually when this happens if it ever does, I spit at them or give them the middle finger

She’s laughing at you. Usually when this happens if it ever does, I spit at them or give them the middle finger
It's over for thugcels.

Not once in my fucking life they always look away or have a nasty face. Ive seen it portrayed on television and always thought its not like that until I noticed them smiling to chads in public.

I cant tell if its mocking or forced smile but happens very rarely.

No. Usually i get the look that looks like her wishing that I would just disappear.

This reminds me the other day on my lunch break I went to walk around the block to stretch my legs. Walk past this young qt blonde foid as she was waiting to cross the street. She was so afraid I might say something to her she held her cell phone wayyy up to her face as if she wanted to jump inside it to hide.
I hate it when they escape via the phone portal!