Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do gays have worse personality than femoids?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It is said that gays are more jealous, backstabbing and superficial than femoids. Hard to believe tbh kek

fuck no. sitcom gay niggas have the best personalities

Feminine gays and traps who take hormones have.

The problem is that many require giant penis (I do not know why, since when we need a big to prick prostate), but there is a lot of that fetish there.

It is more common to find gays who value "presonality" than women. The younger ones will not last with you, I do not know if anyone here wanted to get married with one too. Many disguise as friendship.

No. They are the broest bro out there. No homo. Just don't hate on them for putting dick in the anus.

Nope cause they'd fuck us.

i'd certainly say that it'd be much harder to get myself to interact with one. they are disgusting predators and their ultimate fetish is to "turn" a straight. this is what gives them the greatest amount of validation. any "straight" who's OK with gays simply hasn't spent enough time around them.

Feminine gays and traps who take hormones have.
yes, of course. they are disgusting predators and their ultimate fetish is to "turn" a straight. this is what gives them the greatest amount of validation. any "straight" who's OK with gays simply hasn't spent enough time around them.

This is a thing of gay extroverts, perhaps the rate of shyness is much smaller between them. I've seen a lot of shy gays but they're a minority. Many are as you have spoken.

Foids are cunts but they are necessary for our species.

Fags can die for all I care.

They're just as bad as women. But they don't have the same privilege either.

I reckon its the ones that take hormones.

Most foids are worse I reckon.
i'd certainly say that it'd be much harder to get myself to interact with one. they are disgusting predators and their ultimate fetish is to "turn" a straight. this is what gives them the greatest amount of validation. any "straight" who's OK with gays simply hasn't spent enough time around them.

I’m not homophobic but I hate it when bi or gay men try to turn a straight man gay or bi. Just fucked up.

We must make them into men

No one have worse personality than foids

some gays are really fun to be with but some are really assholes
no homo

I hate them both equally

Foids are def worse. Some gays have been decent people. And I dont have to worry about gays hitting on me cuz im an ugly pajeet. Also you guys are forgetting gays leave more girls for us while simultaneously taking a guy with them
Foids are cunts but they are necessary for our species.

Fags can die for all I care.
foids are more shitty people overall tho

They tend to support women and get nothing for it, they’re jesters basically who think they’re “hip”.

If they're a proselytizing promotional group who condemns anyone trying to leave is it irrational to have phobia of them?

It "demonizes" homosexuality. That's the only reason they're giving.

Last edited:
I mean, anything over a foid.