Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do gaming forums and communities suck these days?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's just a bunch of NPCs bitching and complaining with the same copied and pasted takes, yet they tell themselves that their opinions are unique and controversial.

yup gaming is a normie hobby at large now. u have to join communities that are for really old or niche games if u want it to be gatekept.

most of them just want to argue and boost each others egos

Yes, gaming communities have totally gone to shit. Woke faggots, simps and troons everywhere and the constant need to virtue signal them. I've stuck to singleplayer for many years already, but now that's a requirement.

seems like most gamers are crying about waifus not being hot enough in video games these days

most games are dead. the gaming community died after 2015

TBH they always sucked even way back in 2002 when I got home internet for the first time.

If you go against a gaming company’s narrative but especially Nintendo’s you’ll just be trolled and banned no matter how polite you are in offering your criticism.

Fortunately YouTube was able to subvert the major gaming forum’s censorship in this regard for a longtime but unfortunately over time the game companies got wise and simply started bribing the top YouTubers with free games and goodies and now it’s hard if not impossible to find a major YouTube gaming review channel where the person is simply not a paid shill/de facto employee of Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft.

So if I want the truth I simply ignore everyone except Sean Malstrom on his blog as he’s one of the only game experts that’s not taking bribes and doesn’t get paid for his opinion.

gaming is for normies/Chads

I'd hate to be a gamer in today's world, strong whore characters are being shoved everywhere, normies have fully taken over

I'd hate to be a gamer in today's world, strong whore characters are being shoved everywhere, normies have fully taken over
Yep and fucking disgusting woke nonsense and tranny shit everywhere.

I like the trueachievements.com forum thing.

Lots of cool people willing to help out with achievements.

Ig if you don't go for achievements then it doesn't really matter tho.

Also I can't speak for other gaming forums as I don't join other gaming forums

I will also agree with many other comments under this post saying that video games are largely taken over by normies

Ruined by soys, faggots, trannies, and women.

Foids are a drug

I occasionally lurk the RPG Codex and it seems ok. They've still got some sense of humor and think with their own head more or less. 4chan on the other hand became terrible in the last 4 years, due to Biden supporters and normalfags in general flooding the board in 2020. Older users will say that it was 2016 to mark the downfall though.
First post btw :feelsautistic:

Havent touched a game in years but my father is a whale for one of these online building village games. The moron has easily spend 10k$ on it and has well over 30000 hours of time investment.

I occasionally lurk the RPG Codex and it seems ok. They've still got some sense of humor and think with their own head more or less. 4chan on the other hand became terrible in the last 4 years, due to Biden supporters and normalfags in general flooding the board in 2020. Older users will say that it was 2016 to mark the downfall though.
First post btw :feelsautistic:
4chan already sucked before 2016. Maybe /pol/ went downhill specifically at that time, but I didn't really spend much time at all on /pol/, I use to do such posting on /b/ before /new/, when I would post stuff like the roger roots 101 nigger facts and stuff about the JQ, most of the posters there had never seen sincere racism and anti-semitism before and demanded my banning :feelskek: