Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do footballers deserve abuse for missing a penalty?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
If you are a millionaire footballer surely you should be able to score a goal from 12 yards out. I think a millionaire footballer should be able to put the ball in the top corner beyond the goalkeepers reach. It should be a given, if a footballer who is paid so much can't do that then he isn't spending enough time on the training pitch in my opinion.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the abuse should include race or anything personal but people should be allowed to call them a useless cunt on social media.

Every footballer can easily score a penalty goal. But there's one little problem, its called the Goalkeeper

Every footballer can easily score a penalty goal. But there's one little problem, its called the Goalkeeper
You miss my point, the goalkeeper can't reach every area of the goal for example the top corner.

If you are a millionaire footballer surely you should be able to score a goal from 12 yards out. I think a millionaire footballer should be able to put the ball in the top corner beyond the goalkeepers reach. It should be a given, if a footballer who is paid so much can't do that then he isn't spending enough time on the training pitch in my opinion.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the abuse should include race or anything personal but people should be allowed to call them a useless cunt on social media.

I think there have been several analyses so far about how to score an unsaveable pentalty goal.
Upper left / upper right corner, appropriate shooting power and angle.
Yes, the lack of preparation could be a good explanation, but as far as I know, professional teams usually don't spend much time on practicing penalty kicks anyway, because they find it useless. Only a small percentage of matches ends in a shootout.

You miss my point, the goalkeeper can't reach every area of the goal for example the top corner.
Except they can...
They dive fast too, and even Ronaldo, the most dedicated player has a penalty conversion ratio less than 90%.