Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids want sub 5s to fap?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I think foids want sub 5s to fap, because if you don’t fap all that sexual energy builds up, and sexual energy coming from a sub 5 repulses women. So they want sub 5s depleted of all sexual energy by fapping multiple times a day. These bitches are crazy

no because foids don't want men to have any pleasure because they hate us

No they want them to die.

No they want to see them dead

i think the opposite, they want men to be horny and chasing women to use them as betabux or oofy doofy for money, giving them false hope of having sex if they provide money.

i don’t think so, i saw a women posting how men killing themselves is sexist because they feel entitled to their bodies and it’s forcing women into the workforce
They want us to be their slaves, basically make us suffER. And when we can't anymore. They want us dead.

Simple

i saw a women posting how men killing themselves is sexist because they feel entitled to their bodies and it’s forcing women into the workforce
hypothetical: breaking news: millions of men start killing themselves, women most affected
women: the only people that can victimize themselves at every turn of life

No because women want all men to be sexually frustrated which would only lead to more validation/attention/free gifts etc etc for women since men would be even more desperate for intimacy with women.

foids can care less what ugly men do with their lives you really think foids go around thinking "omg how can i bully sub5 incels" no nigga they think "omg i wanna fuck chad"

foids can care less what ugly men do with their lives you really think foids go around thinking "omg how can i bully sub5 incels" no nigga they think "omg i wanna fuck chad"
Yes I really think they do. They hate us, and they get bored and find messing with sub 5s fun

Women want sub 5s to be dead.

i don’t think so, i saw a women posting how men killing themselves is sexist because they feel entitled to their bodies and it’s forcing women into the workforce

We aren’t entitled to their bodies, yet they are entitled to our hard work, labour and utility

And that’s “equality”

Make that make sense

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

i think the opposite, they want men to be horny and chasing women to use them as betabux or oofy doofy for money, giving them false hope of having sex if they provide money.

No. Foids propogate nofap for incels, because they want incels to constantly betabux and pay attention for them.

That's what they want normies to do. They want sub 5's to not exist.

Foids hate Sub5s

They want us to suffer

I think foids want sub 5s to fap, because if you don’t fap all that sexual energy builds up, and sexual energy coming from a sub 5 repulses women. So they want sub 5s depleted of all sexual energy by fapping multiple times a day. These bitches are crazy
They don't want you to fap, they just want you to not exist, they don't care about what you do as long as you don't interact with them.

Most young guys think women just want money, such cope, women will never care about you if you're subfive

They want you to just not exist in their life and not interact with them

Foids don't fap because AT ANY MOMENT IN TIME they can have sex
AT. ANY. MOMENT. IN TIME.