Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Foids Step Aside when you walk past them?

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
No matter where I am, the grocery store, the sidewalk, or at the mall.... foids will make it a point to step aside and make extra room whenever I walk past them just to remind me how disgusted they are by my mere presence.

Does this happen to you to?

The other day I was at a table sipping coffee, and this post wall foid was heading to a table near me, but when she saw me sitting there, she immediately changed course and sat 2 tables way.

They step aside to avoid bumping into me.

Yes my inkwell presence scares them

When I was coming home to my dorm room when I was in university 15 years ago, one foid saw me in the hallway but She didn’t have her key. So she kept banging on the door yepling at her roommates to let her in, like I was Michael Myers or something. I still have no idea wtf that was about..

No matter where I am, the grocery store, the sidewalk, or at the mall.... foids will make it a point to step aside and make extra room whenever I walk past them just to remind me how disgusted they are by my mere presence.

The other day I was at a table sipping coffee, and this post wall foid was heading to a table near me, but when she saw me sitting there, she immediately changed course and sat 2 tables way.
isn't that a good thing? hate it when foids make an obstruction, bitch move out of the way

Nah, they expect me to move out of the way.

yup. One looked at my pimple face and stepped aside. Another fanned themselves as I was approaching from a distance. Another suddenly switched directions as I was getting close. All on university grounds

When I was coming home to my dorm room when I was in university 15 years ago, one foid saw me in the hallway but She didn’t have her key. So she kept banging on the door yepling at her roommates to let her in, like I was Michael Myers or something. I still have no idea wtf that was about..
She must have thought you are a grapemaxxer :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I had a few walk into oncoming traffic because they didn’t want to stand next to me while waiting for the crosswalk

Yeah. Often.

Which comes off pathetic to me, cuz ain't gonna do shit to them.

Yes. It's not uncommon that women have purposely walked off the path into the muddy grass just to avoid me.

Which is fine, I prefer that. Eliciting fear is better than just being seen as the ugly subhuman I am.

This happens all the time for me, especially when I am jogging. I try to wake up super early so I don't have to see them anymore.

Yes, they even cross the road not to pass near me.

There are no innocent damsels involved with us. Only envious liars.

Don't bother repeating that.

no, they ignore my existence and continue but when i am too close to them i can clearly see that they try to make a bigger distance between us to avoid having any eye contact with me.

They step aside to avoid bumping into me.
In the back of their mind, grip trying to prevent being raped. You know, in some cultures like in the islamic world, women need permission from the man of the house to even go out And they're married by fourteen anyway.

A lot everytime I walk it's a challenge in front of me to make that whore walk aside