Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do foids sometimes join this forum?

I

incel god

Banned
-
im asking because this is typical foid behavior. act like a idiot on a incel forum and make the incels think you like them, but in real life, ignore them. they are so weird. foids should never wonder why they are hated.

Probably yeah but as more posts occur we can identify them pretty easily i guess.

Foids cant really relate...they cant pretend all they want

Lol, anyone can identify a foid by theirs typing style

Probably. They want to find a good-looking fakecel larper here.

They try to but I reject their application

im asking because this is typical foid behavior. act like a idiot on a incel forum and make the incels think you like them, but in real life, ignore them. they are so weird. foids should never wonder why they are hated.
Idk they can get raped

recently there's some cases

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210_223842_Edge.png
    Screenshot_20240210_223842_Edge.png
    522.6 KB · Views: 103
NGL if foids join I'm going to simp hard

yes and they should be banned

Kill all foids

Infiltrators are here all the time

Don't you think OP is a foid? I don't know, but I sometimes stalk women's postings on Reddit, and OP is one of the few persons I always look what they are writing ... and the other one puts out quality content, but OP only puts out crap and yet I have the urge to know everything about her (?) ... so I think my subconsciousness wants to tell me OP is maybe a foid or at least writes like one.

Foids are incel cock only

yes it’s very much possible that some of the posters on here are foids, tho I don’t know of any examples expected for some GrAYs that instantly joined and tried to troll but ended up getting banned instantly after like 5 posts.

There there has been a few

They try to but I reject their application
make new subforum where they have to post their address and spread their legs for cels or get permabanned they can only post there 1 post a month.

If a cel confirms she gave him a good fuck she gets +10 posts privileges but only for a month so must do it monthly or permaban.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

not hard at all, they use a lot of emotion words ("i feel", "i wish" etc.) and are unoriginal with their LARPs. if you harass them or call them infiltrators they throw generic ad hominems at you because they know they've been found out so they freak out and don't know what to reply with, and they just sound feminine in general

make new subforum where they have to post their address and spread their legs for cels or get permabanned they can only post there 1 post a month.

If a cel confirms she gave him a good fuck she gets +10 posts privileges but only for a month so must do it monthly or permaban.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
That would encourage simping so no.