Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids really fight more violently than males?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Apparently whenever fights are discussed, not MMA or sanctioned sport fights but like street fights or school fights and I remember my soy teacher saying "Girls fight more violently" which I call absolutely horseshit, every male street fight you see ends up in the worst possible injuries while foids just fucking slap each other a couple times jfl.

@VideoGameCoper @Blackboy.Belgrade @DarkStar

Well they same to act more savagely in the girl fight videos so maybe

I don't think so in general, but sometimes yes. I remember in middle school, these 2 girls got into a fight, and one of them punched the other one, destroying her glasses, and she even got cut from the broken glass

I want to wrestle a tall amazon foid

They pull hair and shit. All men besides niggers will usually fight fair or at least won't rip shit out to scar you.

They pull hair and shit. All men besides niggers will usually fight fair or at least won't rip shit out to scar you.
Besides niggers ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Foids fights looks retarded asf, ive seen 2 or 3 irl and its the most cringe shit ever.

nope they dont even know how to fight

more frantically, yes

more violently, no

They just don't use blunt force, they bite scrach and slap, not violent more chaotic and less effective

Worst i've seen them do is go for the eyes, which is scummy af if it's a low stakes fight. But otherwise no they just pull hair and shove each other around, it's an entertaining watch.

Yes. I have seen videos of foids grabbing onto hair and not letting go.

Apparently whenever fights are discussed, not MMA or sanctioned sport fights but like street fights or school fights and I remember my soy teacher saying "Girls fight more violently" which I call absolutely horseshit, every male street fight you see ends up in the worst possible injuries while foids just fucking slap each other a couple times jfl.
They fight more cheap and dirty, grabbing hair, poking eyes etc.

I remember a female colleague during middle school saying that females keep fighting even if the police shows up.