Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids perceive ethnic men as dangerous?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Do foids perceive ethnic men as dangerous?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I know ethnic men are seen as less aesthetically appealing compared to white men. But I always wondered if there is another factor working against ethnic men: are they seen as dangerous? Ethnic men do commit more crime. I myself am curry, and curryland is the rape capital of the world.

When you are ugly brown guy, many white females will find you either disgusting or disgusting and creepy.

at least they don't view Asians this way

Yes. I save myself the trouble and cross the street everytime a white foid is walking towards me at night. Les she try to get a nigga Emmett Till'd.

Yes and its with a reason in some cases, national minorities are kind of segregated and can be aggressive to local folk

If you are brown, yes, if you are an ethnic pale (koreans and japanese), no.

They think we're inferior and pathetic, but they aren't threatened by us.

Im White-Latino mixed and whenever im walking and a foid spots me she immediately crosses the road and goes to the opposite side of the street.

Rice and curries, no. Other shitskins, yes.

But this is not a bad thing because you can thugmaxx much easier. Danger is an aphrodisiac for women.

I know ethnic men are seen as less aesthetically appealing compared to white men. But I always wondered if there is another factor working against ethnic men: are they seen as dangerous? Ethnic men do commit more crime. I myself am curry, and curryland is the rape capital of the world.
Curryland rape is fake news. Check the stats. Nigger countries and Sweden have higher rape rate. Gay nigger globohomo Jewish media cherrypicks Indian gang rape stories.

When you are ugly brown guy, many white females will find you either disgusting or disgusting and creepy.
High IQ. But I don't think they see midget ethnic men like me as dangerous. Only normal and tallfag ethnic men.

Midget spics have a reputation for being dangerous. See El Chapo.
True they have cartel halo. Tbh us curries had terrorist intimidation halo 20 years back. But that has died out as of recent.

Moreso than cumskin men? Duh, well besides rices at least... :fuk:

Definitely even more curry, foids don't even hide their racism for currys

Definitely even more curry, foids don't even hide their racism for currys
It feels like nobody hides their disgust for Curries. It feels like they're the only race that it's still okay to shit on(Besides wypipo). Which is not cool, all the Curries I've talked too have been chill people.

Asian dudes are "creepy" and socially awkward. Different from being feared like the way black and brown men are feared.

But still sucks.

i wouldnt call myself feminine so maybe I am dangerous

you hear that ladies, im dangerous:feelzez:
i remember you being the same age as me or similar, right? hard to be intimidating before 18 unless you’re ogremaxxed or have chad tier bone structure tbh

lol im 17 and 5'8/5'9 and can confirm im harmless

i dont do shit to anyone and no one does shit to me
same as me, people stick to theirselves now anyway for the most part

though i hate people who inevitably talk about me behind my back, if they have opinions on me they should say it to my face

i doubt people talk behind my back much

i moved recently and go to a new school for senior year and since no one knows me or cares about me, i doubt they even know my name lmao
wish i could move tbh. my reputation here is fucked due to some past events

They probably perceive them as dirty, violent, and aggressive, in addition to ugly. So basically, sand niggers are perceived to be how niggers actually are, but it's usually the complete the opposite, as most sands are educated, much more intelligent, and very civil compared to the average nigger.

Depends what you mean by dangerous

Blacks = Dangerous, violent, angry, impulsive can pop off anytime
Latinx = Dangerous, abrasive, can be aggressive
Indian = Creepy, rapey, smelly (this is true sorry) annoying but not 'dangerous'
Islamic = mixture of indian/black
Asian = Not dangerous at all

No one finds asians or south asians dangerous sorry, more like a nuisance at most.

Of course, anyone can thug to look dangerous with tattoos, skinhead, roided look etc but this can also apply to whites which defeats purpose of this thread.

I'm a Whitecel and even White foids view me with suspicion or as a dangerous stranger to be cautious around. Here in western societies community and common culture has been entirely destroyed, the only commonality anymore is money, employment, or economic class where as a man if you belong to none of those things amongst foids they view you as a stranger in suspicion where estrangement within society becomes the norm. I've also have come to notice that within the last twenty years society has become very sexually segregated it almost feels like anymore. Foids have their own spaces or segments of society virtually impenetrable from outside males leaving no room for general social interaction whatosever. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
brutal

i wish i hadnt moved since i new at least a couple people, even if they weren't really friends i could talk to them a little bit
same with me rn, i have a few numbers but i barely speak to them and was only added to a GC with them recently

High IQ. But I don't think they see midget ethnic men like me as dangerous. Only normal and tallfag ethnic men.
Being short/having a small stature ruins you no matter what ethnicity. People have shoved me and literally picked me up so many times. I’ve gotten so much bullying because of my body :feelsbadman:

You are forgetting something. Dangerous=halo if ur GL, dangerous=failo if ur ugly.

most women fantasize about rape. Being raped to them is not an inherent negative, just depends on the males genetic quality.

Yes. Especially White foids. They've discriminated against me many times.